Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Berto PPV To Land in 550-600K Buy Range

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've bout every Floyd ppv since baldomir except for this last one. The manny fight pissed me off and I'm tired of seeing Floyd not take chances and coast to decision wins. I'm sure the manny fight has left a bad taste in the casual fans mouths as well as mine. I'm not paying Floyd anymore money to watch him coast to decisions. I feel kind of robbed by him to be honest and he's my favorite fighter

Comment

Originally posted by lane99 View Post
      Obviously Mayweather is bad business unless he has Manny or Canelo's coattails to ride. For the Manny rematch, expect the split to be closer to 50-50 this time.
      You must have some very good crack.....Why would thier be anything close to a 50-50 split? The last fight was 60-40 and Pacman was dominated. The offer will probably be a 75-25 split or a flat $25-million guarantee if he's lucky. Manny has no options that can provide him a better payday and will accept...

Comment

If everybody could fight like mayweather they would smh. The only reason nobody bought the fight because eveyone knew berto had no real shot to defeat mayweather.

Comment

Numbers are bs

Comment

Obviously these numbers are fake just like everything about Mayweather's entire legacy...

Maidana II...fake projected numbers without any real release...

I'm assuming real PPV numbers are like half of this...

Kind of makes all those "Pacquaio needs me because of his IRS problems" laughable..

4.4 with Pacquiao...

Fake projections at 550K

Comment

Cmon guys. PPV buys isn't what boxing is about.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                600k fools lol but in all seriousness was he suppose to sell 1mil with that crap opponent, it was always going be in the rios-Algeria range of ppv numbers that pac did for those fights and exceeded that by 200k plus
                if Floyd fought Berto in china then you can compare genius

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  that's bs and you know it, it's a what have you done for me lately business and berto haven't been in limelight since Ortiz fight, Algeria just came off fight of year with Provo and Rios was making noise on HBO until he lost
                  4 million plus PPV in previous fight an ESTIMATED 500K the next, Yeah right it's what have you done for me lately not to mention he comes from winning that fight unlike Pac coming off a lose

Comment

Good number for a garbage fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                      Thanks to Pacquiao.
                      Pac would need Khan to do the numbers Floyd just did, with a non top 10 ranked WW.

The Rios and Algieri PPV's probably add up to the Berto PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X