Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do? Starting to crush on this girl I work..... But I'm in a relationship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
    Alright guys asking for some advice. I've been with my girl for close to two years and everything has been going ok. But over the last couple of months the relationship has been turning into a giant pain in my ass. I have daughter and she's absolutley great with her. My daughter loves her and treats her like mom 2.0. I Just feel like she's been up my ass so much lately that it's getting on my nerves ....and this new girl just started at my work who I'm very attracted to and can feel a big connection I feel like I'm back in high school blushing with her and sh**.....would you pursue the new chick? She is better looking and very sweet girl,. I'm 25 you think it's worth the gamble?
    your girl didn't just become a pain in the ass, she was always one is just the fact that this girl at your job is giving you play and you falling for it, the only issue I see is your daughter and I'll be straight up with you instead of you looking for all these flaws in your relationship just so you could find an excuse to cheat you should be thanking and appreciating your girl more for loving, taking care and making your daughter feel comfortable when she comes around...now those women are hard to find

Comment

You better get that! Michael Jordan wouldn't settle motjafookah

Comment

Bro listen to me.

Don't get tied down because your daughter likes the girl you're currently with.

Your daughter already has a mother, don't feel the need to get her a mommy 2.0

You need to live your life on your own terms.

I have turned down ***** in the past only to kick myself because I believed at the time it was the right thing to do.

The fact you are feeling this way already tells me deep down inside you are unhappy/unsure about the current relationship.

Comment

you have a daughter and you're on this website talking about your new found crush? i mean a "crush" ? what the **** are you gradeschool? i used to use that word back in 1994. i mean dude grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post

If you truly love your GF just smash that other chick on the down low.
            Romance, ladies and gentleman.

Comment

Leave her and go with the new girl or, stay with her and don't. We're hardly going to be able to accurately analyze your situation. With that said, I'd say leave your current girlfriend if you're even having to think about this as she obviously isn't what you want right now and you can't feel that strongly for her if BoxingScene advice can sway you either way.

Comment

Working...
              X