Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'm Not Scared of Broner, Would Love To Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
    lmao that fat boy would get knocked out easy work

he robbed that guy in his last fight too smh..people forget so easily
    Like you forgot Abril's name? At least look it up before making yourself look silly.

Comment

If this fight happens at 140 Bam Bam will rape broner! Not to mention rios would eat his shots like nothing and still aply the pressure poor marika broner would have nowhere to hide! I see Bam Bam finishing this with a single punch while broner runs for his life! Wt is he goin to do hit hi & run everytime! Come on now...

Comment

Does anyone know why broner doesn't mention
        Gamboa El cyclon de Guantanamo??? I mean whats wrong with this picture? He calls out rios,DeMarco even sr dinamita markez but he forgets Yuriorkis!!!
        Lol... El miedo no anda en burro! Broner eres KuLo...!

Comment

gamboa is too small for 135 right now. I really dont understand why Broner wouldnt be able to go up to 140 and face Rios next Fall (2013). I would have loved to see Maidana fight Rios at 140, that would have set up a fight with Broner who most likely would fight a Michael Katsidis type of fighter...

Comment

already saw what happens to that fake mexican when faced with that mayweather style defense.....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Former lightweight champion Brandon Rios (30-0-1, 22KOs), in his first interview since suffering an injury that forced him to withdraw from a scheduled June fight with Mauricio Herrera, discusses his progress, future plans - and some of the boxers who recently called him out.

[Click Here To Read More]
              I am of the belief that no fighter fears another fighter. With that said..rios is a basic fighter with power, he has no skills to fear. Adrien Broner is a much better all around fighter who IMO @22 years old is already better than Rios is or ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by GambitLouise
                Doing a Catchweight with someone who has already admitted to coming in overweight on purpose . Come on.

No way this is gonna happen, Arum hates Al Haymon.
                he's still mad about the 750K buyout clause

Comment

Rios isn't scared of anybody.... but he'll be open to a lot of shots.

Comment

in 3 yrs time we will be asking when will this fight happen.floyd n pac all over again.gbp vs top rank

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                      I am of the belief that no fighter fears another fighter. With that said..rios is a basic fighter with power, he has no skills to fear. Adrien Broner is a much better all around fighter who IMO @22 years old is already better than Rios is or ever will be.
                      you cant use textbook skills alone in determining who wins a fight...mentality , power, speed, size, styles , chin , experience etc should all be taken into consideration..

i see this fight going more like the floyd vs castillo 1..

Comment

Working...
                      X