No announcement yet.

David Haye: Highlight of my career was winning the WBA title against Valuev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    You do realise that boxing is about landing.....not throwing.

Stop watching boxing.
    It's about both, and I fail to see how you can score wipeout rounds for a boxer who isn't throwing. It was a close fight, stop being insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      It's about both, and I fail to see how you can score wipeout rounds for a boxer who isn't throwing. It was a close fight, stop being insecure.
      You don't score points for throwing punches.

It was not in any way close

Comment

Throwing a bunch of punches that miss doesn't win rounds. Haye outlanded Valuev. A very clear win.

Some people call themselves fans of boxing, yet don't know how to score a fight.

Comment

When you have guys who call Golovkin a 3 weight champion on here, you kinda know what you're dealing with

Comment

When you have guys who call Golovkin a 3 weight champion on here, you kinda know what you're dealing with
            Gets more ******ed on a daily basis.

Comment

You don't score points for throwing punches.

It was not in any way close
              there was a fight where I kept saying this but it slips my mind...fu-kk

Comment

I'd love to join the argument, but I couldn't bring myself to even finish Haye/Valuev.

Comment

reading this thread it appears that valuev is really undefeated? what a shame he didn't get the credit he deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    there was a fight where I kept saying this but it slips my mind...fu-kk
                    Something about Wlad, I'm sure. You know how he's always throwing in volume.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I'd love to join the argument, but I couldn't bring myself to even finish Haye/Valuev.
                      well if you saw holyfield-valuev(i hope you didn't) it was the same thing but haye did a much worse job of boxing. if you didn't see either then you are my hero.

Comment

Working...
                      X