Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Marquez IV : Is it going to be the worst 24/7 of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard they are doing something crazy this time around. Pacquiao will train in Mexico with Nacho and Marquez will train in Philippines, and the wild card with Roach. They will also do a family swap like in that show Wife Swap.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      You never know, Marquez might pull a shocker and eat his own 5hit to make it the best 24/7 ever. He does hold the number 1 spot for his surprising urine zip.
      Or he might pull an Orlando Cruz, who knows?

Comment

I always found those 24/7 things boring anyway.

Comment

HBO 24/7 should show Angel Herrera and Alex Ariza being waterboarded to get the "truth" out of them...

Comment

ya that may have ruined having 24/7 for non ppv fights in future which is a bummer

Comment

They should just replay the 24/7's from the last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Let me guess, a 15 minute segment featuring freddie roach talking about how worried he is that pac isnt prepared enough or training enough, with pac staying out late playing pool or maybe now its bible study 5 times a week that interupts his training and hes worried about his focus. But on fight night pac comes in looking cut up like bruce lee like he has for every fight the last 10 years.

Oh the suspense, I just cant take it anymore. Tell me what happens already.
                on a seperate note, not about pacquiao or 24/7....being cut up doesn't mean you're training the right way, or even that you're healthy. it could, but it doesn't necessarily mean it does. nonito donaire might be the least defined fighter among the pfp best, with power and speed. Rios looks a little flabby, and yet he has the stamina to keep throwing shots and taking punches, without issue...just saying.

Comment

I think it will be hard for 50 to call manny from a stack of pesos or ride his segway through downtown manilla.

Maybe we can see 50 and manny in the studio together. I mean the "Sumtimes when we tats" remix is looong overdue.

Imagine Tony Yayo and Buboy hanging out?

Comment

to be honest, i usually download the 24/7 episodes on the sunday after, but i really have zero interest in pacquiao marquez 4. so unless it comes on tv whilst im watching, im not gonna bother.

i suggest that the real boxing fans out there dont buy this fcuking fight. im sure it will be another good fight, but this is just ridiculous. pac vs mayweather, or fcuk off.

Comment

Working...
                    X