No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for. And Why. Sergio or Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Burton.Me. View Post
    Rooting for Martinez because I feel he's earned to be where he is today. He fought tough fights and even got screwed over in some of them but now he's at least in the top 10 of most P4P lists.

Jr. on the other hand got to where he is because of his father's name. Maybe not his fault but it is what it is. If he was not the son of the legendary Chavez he'd have been matched tougher a hell of a lot sooner. He damn sure wouldn't have over 40 wins with no defeats. With his style that would damn near be impossible.

If he beats Martinez good for him. It would be the first scary opponent that he would ever beat. Question is does Arum and company keep matching him tough afterwards? I doubt it.

"It's like jack burton always says."

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Did you see Chavez Jr walking around his house in a pink speedo? Chavez Jr fans lost the right to call anybody else gay.
      i don't care about chavez jr.......but i'm 70 percent sergio is gay

he doesn't have any kids or ex wifes and no current spouse which is odd for a hispanic man with money,fame,etc

besides wearing pink doesn't make you gay tard look at floyd,cotto

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Chavez represents all that is wrong in boxing (cheated with illegal substances, got handed a title, lazy, rides his famous last name)

Martinez is all that is right (came out of nowhere late in his career, exciting fights at high skill level, shocked people time an time again in the ring)

Once again paulf I agree with you & like others have mentioned the whole stripping Sergio of his belts thing was crap. This fight will prove who belongs where.

Comment

commode, if you're concerned about Sergios sexuality, that says more about you than it does him. Food for thought...........

Comment

JCCjr for sure. Martinez and DiBella are getting on my nerves, and I think he's overrated and a coward for not moving up to SMW instead of fighting bums at MW. It gets even worse when Dibella claims he has to eat cake to even make 160, yet he's always ~175lbs 30 days prior to a fight.

With that being said, I still think Martinez takes this. Unfortunately. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post

he doesn't have any kids or ex wifes and no current spouse which is odd for a hispanic man with money,fame,etc

Not that Im against it (to each his own) but I've been thinking the same for a minute for the same reasons you mentioned lol.

On that note, I hope he beats the **** out of Chavez Jr

Comment

Even if he is gay, so what? He'd still whoop your ass any day of the week.

No it's not just the color pink, it's the fact that he's wearing pink speedos, that shit is mad gay. Just google search pink speedo and look at the images.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                  JCCjr for sure. Martinez and DiBella are getting on my nerves, and I think he's overrated and a coward for not moving up to SMW instead of fighting bums at MW. It gets even worse when Dibella claims he has to eat cake to even make 160, yet he's always ~175lbs 30 days prior to a fight.

With that being said, I still think Martinez takes this. Unfortunately. Hopefully I'm wrong.
                  Thanks for your input, but may I point out that what you accuse Sergio of doing Chavez Jr is ACTUALLY doing.

Sergio is a MW calling out SWW'S like Floyd and others instead of going up to SMW.

Chavez is a god damn LHW that is actually FIGHTING MW'S. At least you don't see Sergio bullying 154 guys, he just calls them out. Jr actually DOES IT. Also I think you are over estimating how big Sergio is.

Sergio is a small-average MW, at SMW he will be very small. Just watch the size difference come fight night. But anyways, I agree with you 100% about Lou and how annoying he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                    JCCjr for sure. Martinez and DiBella are getting on my nerves, and I think he's overrated and a coward for not moving up to SMW instead of fighting bums at MW.
                    You are exactly right.

Comment

LOL @ 92-20. There's going to be some disappointed people come Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                      X