Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steward: "Cotto's Body Collapsed On Him in The Pacquiao Fight Because Of The Weight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steward: "Cotto's Body Collapsed On Him in The Pacquiao Fight Because Of The Weight"

When he fought Pacquiao the first time they had him come in at some weight like 144 or whatever which was devastating for him. It’s funny, you’re body can get to a certain point and t hen just to get that extra one or two pounds off, it’s like crossing the state lines from New York to New Jersey. Maybe it’s only about six feet or ten feet but it changes everything and he said at a certain point, he started off good, but his body just physically collapsed on him.
    http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=26412&more=1

here we go...thread goes atleast 10 pages.....

Comment

I really hate excuses.

Those two knockdowns early made Cotto's body collapse on him.

Comment

Cleveland, we understand that you train Cotto now, but please just stop it already...

Comment

stop making excuses for cotto

he'd never make 'em himself because he's a real warrior...

not to mention the chicano's will be all over this if he'd ever lose again

Comment

let it go cottards.....

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              stop making excuses for cotto

he'd never make 'em himself because he's a real warrior...

not to mention the chicano's will be all over this if he'd ever lose again
              Steward said that not me. I am just posting it here.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                I really hate excuses.

Those two knockdowns early made Cotto's body collapse on him.
                Yeah but the thing is Cotto has been a class act about everything. He has never made excuses about the Pacquiao both and was honest in saying weight wasn't an issue.

Same with the Margarito fight. Dude hasn't made one excuse and has stated that "unless it's proven that Toney cheated, then Margarito beat him fair and square".

I respect Cotto for that because unlike like a crybaby such as Marquez or Clottey, they just take a loss and keep it moving.

Why Steward is on this b.s. is beyond me. Probaby just trying to land a fight against Pacquiao as Miguel is the only fighter that gives him a chance to face Manny and Freddie Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  Steward said that not me. I am just posting it here.
                  Hes not directing it at you.

Hes talking about Steward.

Comment

It was 1lb less than Cotto weighed in his previous fight, wasn't it? Weak excuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X