Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams vs Floyd Mayweather Jr at 147! who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams vs Floyd Mayweather Jr at 147! who wins?

Could the former P4P king comeback and beat a hot young lion like Paul Williams at WW??

Floyd is one of the best to ever put on a pair of gloves but could a guy like Williams after tonites performance give him his first lost??
    Paul Williams
    47.62%
    Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    52.38%
    Draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I say Floyd, but Williams work rate makes it tough to call. I think Floyd is skilled enough to slow him down with body work and go upstairs to win a decision.

Comment

Right now Paul would be the favorite but Floyd would be coming off a layoff...even still it'd be competitive. I think Floyd would develop a gameplan to beat Williams.

Floyd wouldn't fight a string bean with arms tho...and I doubt Paul makes 147 healthy still...

Comment

I'll believe Pwill goin back to 147 when I see it. And even if he did, Mr boat buyer wouldn't fight him anyway. Pwill would win.
        Last edited by MANGLER; 04-12-2009, 12:26 AM.

Comment

I will say Mayweather's jab to the body will be his most important punch against Paul Williams

Comment

Tough call. I still can't believe Williams lost to Quintana.

I'd have to go with Mayweather.

Comment

Probably Floyd, and contrary to what many may believe Williams could probably make 147 ok.

Comment

Williams is one of the few fighters who I think can beat Mayweather, Mayweeather is so small and even though Mayweather has excellent defense Williams reach could still reach him. Mayweather probably can't hurt him either.

Comment

Depends when the fight happens, how long Floyd's layoff is, whether Floyd will tire himself out making Paul miss like a fool, and whether Floyd can hurt him to the body. Toughest matchup out there for Floyd right now at 147 and below.

Comment

PBF is one of my fave fighters of all-time but I got to give this one to p-will. there are only so many shoulder rolls that pbf can do. p-will would just be way too much for floyd to handle as far as height, reach and a 12 round workrate goes.

Comment

Working...
                    X