No announcement yet.

Murica!! Team USA, WAR SHAKUR!!! IF YOU LOVE AMURICA THEN GET IN HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    A guy who said i get a long well with "The blacks".

Who said Mexican immigrants are murderers, rapist etc etc.

Yea ok buddy Trump is not a racist whatsoeve, yea keep telling yourself that.

You can smell a trump supporter a mile away.
    A true racist wouldn't want to bring back manufacturing jobs which would help Latinos and blacks the most.

Comment

if u love murica , vote for trump - some dude from mississippi

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        See what I mean?

Can't just disagree. Gotta' call racist.
        Calling racist is the easiest way out of providing a solid argument. Have no facts? Call racist. Don't like what the other person is saying? Racist!

Lol it's honestly laughable.

Comment

A guy who said i get a long well with "The blacks".

Who said Mexican immigrants are murderers, rapist etc etc.

Yea ok buddy Trump is not a racist whatsoeve, yea keep telling yourself that.

You can smell a trump supporter a mile away.

Boxingscene's Trump Supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            A true racist wouldn't want to bring back manufacturing jobs which would help Latinos and blacks the most.
            If you think he's gonna bring back manufacturing jobs to America when he has his own plants in china and other countries then all i can do is laugh at you buddy.

Wow

Comment

If you think he's gonna bring back manufacturing jobs to America when he has his own plants in china and other countries then all i can do is laugh at you buddy.

Wow
              Why are you listening to that idiot, he's Canadian. Trump is a buffoon.If you are from the tri-state area, then you've known that for years. He's not liked here and he's from here. So, yea.

Comment

Wow
                If he can keep jobs it would be a big accomplishment and something a racist wouldn't do.

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                Why are you listening to that idiot, he's Canadian. Trump is a buffoon.If you are from the tri-state area, then you've known that for years. He's not liked here and he's from here. So, yea.
                nobody cares about the opinion of an anime phag wiggger. Can you get another more pathetic?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  If he can keep jobs it would be a big accomplishment and something a racist wouldn't do.

nobody cares about the opinion of an anime phag wiggger. Can you get another more pathetic?
                  Lmao. Now I'm a ******. You clearly don't know wtf it talking about huh? You crac me up kid. Keep your nose out that white. And stick to the politics from your own country.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                    Haha yeah i see that now.

Comment

Always great to the see the young prospects succeeding from state side. I'm rooting hard for him and the girl who the Gold last Olympics too. We need young exciting prospects like him to get some interest back because God knows boxing is a novelty in America anymore.

Thanks to all the **** fights and people refusing to fight each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X