Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Reacts To Muhammad Ali's Passing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    No, he didn't.

WTF can you people read or just hate on a man who can't by default?

There was nothing disrespectful in what Floyd said.
    I didn't see anything disrespectful in what he said either.

People just have an irrational hatred for Floyd even when it's not called for.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
      Of course Floyd had to make it about himself again. Suck a dick, Floyd. Ali's contributions to boxing were 1/10th of his overall life accomplishments.
      Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      "He paved the way FOR ME"

SMFH. Floyd at it again making it about himself and being fake for publicity/public image. Doing this for promotion for Mayweather Promotions and to bring attention to himself. We know you faking it fraud. Stay out of this ***** coward.
      Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
      Did Floyd just use Ali's passing to promote himself.............
      Look at these pathetic ****s. DLH said Ali paved the way for him too, i don't see you in that thread hating.

Comment

What Floyd said was a 100% fact. Ali paved the way for him. Floyd acknowledge that without Ali there probably would be no him. What is the problem?

Comment

Of course that selfish prick is putting himself in the focus even on the day The Greatest died. What a disgusting person. Disgusting fanbase as well.

And no, Oscar said it very differently, but for Floyd Fans there is only black and white it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
            Look at these pathetic ****s. DLH said Ali paved the way for him too, i don't see you in that thread hating.
            How profound! what a touch of class you bring to the thread.

You need to stop taking life so seriously. Every negative Floyd comment gets some of you foaming over your Qwerty's, which I can assure you makes no difference other than to highlight your apparent inability to articulate how you are really feeling.

Floyd doesn't care what we think, so why should you.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              What Floyd said was a 100% fact. Ali paved the way for him. Floyd acknowledge that without Ali there probably would be no him. What is the problem?
              Because who gives a flying crap about who got Mayweather where? We know the things he's said about Ali in the past. He has ridiculed him, ridiculed his style and belittled his accomplishments on national TV.

Comment

The people in this thread are a new level of pathetic. Using the death of a legend to tear down someone they hate.

Saddened me to hear of Muhammad Ali's passing, more so due to his quality of life due to illness. Nevertheless, he inspired countless people, paved the way for people inside and outside of boxing, and his name will be go down in history. He accomplished so much with the life that he was blessed with and, for that, he has my eternal respect and admiration.

One love.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I didn't see anything disrespectful in what he said either.

People just have an irrational hatred for Floyd even when it's not called for.
                  There's nothing irrational about it. Mayweather brought the hate on himself after his comments about Ali.

Comment

Crazy, Mayweather can't say anything without people twisting it. Plenty of people have said Ali paved the way for them, but only Floyd get's the hate?

And Floyd has said he believes himself to be the greatest, so what? He's entitled to believe that about himself if he wants. But he has also always said that guys like Ali and other legends paved the way for him.

The ironic thing is that people saying Mayweather is making is about himself are actually the ones making it about themselves so they have more ammunition to hate Floyd with.

I'm not even a big Floyd fan but i think it's pathetic the way some people act towards him. Ali's death should not be used as a point scoring exercise between people who like and hate Floyd. It's not about him.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      There's nothing irrational about it. Mayweather brought the hate on himself after his comments about Ali.
                      It's completely irrational when he's saying something positive and praising the man.

Comment

Working...
                      X