Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boogeyman gets taken out by one of the brothers aka Floyd or Broner next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To say lucas beats floyds is idiotic, and you can't believe yourelves. Kinda shows you don't know anything.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Floyd should fight WWs or JMWs, not LWWs at WW.

If Lucas can establish himself as a genuine WW contender at the limit then that fight is legit, but not before.
      So its ok for Floyd to fight guys like Oscar & JLC in his 1st fight at a new weight but Lucas cant? It's ok for lil Floyd to fight in 5 different divisions but Lucas cant fight in 2 despite being bigger than Floyd on fight night?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        So its ok for Floyd to fight guys like Oscar & JLC in his 1st fight at a new weight but Lucas cant? It's ok for lil Floyd to fight in 5 different divisions but Lucas cant fight in 2 despite being bigger than Floyd on fight night?
        On boxingscene, only if your last name is Mayweather and your first name is Floyd makes beating Matthysse not legit.

And only in the new era of boxing is moving up a single weight class seen as not legit.

Comment

Matthysse-Floyd would be a great fight to watch. If Floyd gets away with running the 12 rounds we get another UD or SD for Floyd, but if Matthysse lands on him just a bit Floyd gets fuked up like the rest. Now thats a real dangerous fight for Floyd, not this 22year old guy still wet behind his ears.

Matthysse-Broner? PLease girls. I know you Garcia fans have shít for brains but there has to be a limit somewhere.
          Oh right, you just like Garcia because of his so called good looks, you know shít about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            On boxingscene, only if your last name is Mayweather and your first name is Floyd makes beating Matthysse not legit.

And only in the new era of boxing is moving up a single weight class seen as not legit.
            Their hatred for him blinds them to the obvious, SSM jumped up from a lower weight class and fought Oscar, AB just jumped 2 weight classes and also fought a champion. Boxing fans are probably the most hypocritical fans on earth. Boxing isnt gonna die on its own, boxing "fans" are gonna kill it. And for the record i got Floyd by UD 9-3, Danny is gonna pull the upset by ko, which on this card will make him cinco de mayo worthy to face floyd. and maybe broner vs matthysse on the undercard cinco de mayo.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I doubt it would go from putting guys down with grazing shots to nothing. It will still be substantial power.
              Im not saying he will turn into paulie but guys punches arent as effective at certain weightclasses we have seen that before.

id like to see lucas fight someone like aydin or zaveck durable guys at 47 if he beats garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                That fight showed everyone Broner's true quality: mediocre. He Barely won at all with Paulie, and he downright lost against Deleon. That fight against the brit midget, cant remember his name, man, that was circus freak material. The guy's a joke. He's callign out Maidana? I hope he's stupid enough to ask for that fight. It will be fun to see him doing the Floyd wannabe while getting hit by el Chino.
                El Chino is Maidana,not lucas....I think you got their Nicks confused.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Floyd should fight WWs or JMWs, not LWWs at WW.

If Lucas can establish himself as a genuine WW contender at the limit then that fight is legit, but not before.
                  If he's the beast you claim he is it shouldn't be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                    Man, If Lucas shows the chin that i think he might have against Garcia, Floyd would be in a tough fight against Lucas, Maybe even hitting the canvas at some point during the fight.
                    Lucas has been placing his shots alot better, i've seen improvements, just needs to pass this one test vs Garcia, and i give him a good shot to beat Mayweather.
                    Floyd has been in there with DLH, Mosley, Ortiz...and soon Canelo, Matthysse's power won't phase him at all as he's seen better. People need to be realistic, Matthysse doesn't bring anything Mayweather hasn't seen.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      Ofcourse it means that

Comment

Working...
                      X