No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Is Roxanne Mckee[Doreah] returning for season 2?
    I think so. But only for a few eps I think.

Comment

• New trailer tonight!! 8:59PM before Luck Premieres, HBO is free this weekend for people with dish/direct/cable in U.S.A , come back to this thread tonight to see the new season 2 trailer if you miss it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
        New trailer tonight!! 8:59PM before Luck Premieres, HBO is free this weekend for people with dish/direct/cable in U.S.A , come back to this thread tonight to see the new season 2 trailer if you miss it.
        RIGHTEOUS!

i wont lie, i cant get into the book for **** man, even my chic who is an avid reader and fan of the show is strugglin to finish it

stoked for S2 though

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
          RIGHTEOUS!

i wont lie, i cant get into the book for **** man, even my chic who is an avid reader and fan of the show is strugglin to finish it

stoked for S2 though
          As in you don't like the book? That's strange, everyone else here that started reading it got mad because they couldn't stop. To each their own though, glad you like the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            As in you don't like the book? That's strange, everyone else here that started reading it got mad because they couldn't stop. To each their own though, glad you like the show.
            well i can't say i dont 'like' it... i generally dont have any issues getting into books that i've already saw the movie for etc and this shouldnt be the case... i just can't get drawn into the book as much as i was the show, and although in the past it didnt matter i think its because ive already seen it.

i should just rewatch the show and start book two or whatever

Comment

• Actually vet, finish the book, then re-watch season 1, you'll be shocked at all you missed or didn't get watching the show. And tell your girl that Ether said Stop Lying Bro.

Comment

• Very hyped for this.

Comment

• how long till the trailer airs????

Comment

• It's 7:16PM USA eastern time currently, and it premieres at 8:59PM

Comment

• OMG!!!!

Disappointed with how Melisandre's character looks. Otherwise I'm so pumped!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X