Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Wants Pascal, Dawson, Bute, Then Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be amazing if he can become the oldest champion (and the real, lineal champion in history, overtaking big george, as his championship would come fromn ring skills and smarts rather than one lucky punch. I believe he beats all 3 of these guys, he would also out-Ward Andre Ward, beat Froch, Dirrell, in terms of styles Kessler may give him trouble, but damn this dude is insane.

Comment

To everbody who jumped up and damnit dow, saying B-Hop is duckin Chad. I would like to hear what you have to say now.

Comment

B hop b hop b hop b hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          To everbody who jumped up and damnit dow, saying B-Hop is duckin Chad. I would like to hear what you have to say now.
          nothing. i'm a fan of both fighters. hopkins HAS been ducking chad, but considering age and everything else, i couldn't blame him.

hopkins has just come to the realization that he HAS to fight chad if he wants pascal first. chad has a rematch clause, so in order for that to be overlooked, could it be that hopkins has to promise chad a fight if he wins?

Comment

Bute has too much activity for him, he'd drop a decision

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              I would ask Bernard what Chad did to become such a draw overnight.

Comment

It would be a great way for the real LHW champ to end his career, they are all winnable fights for him but getting then done could take a while and a while is not what Hopkins has.

Comment

Happy birthday Bernard! You deserve a rematch with Pascal and i hope you'll get it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo16031992 View Post
                    It will be amazing if he can become the oldest champion (and the real, lineal champion in history, overtaking big george, as his championship would come fromn ring skills and smarts rather than one lucky punch. I believe he beats all 3 of these guys, he would also out-Ward Andre Ward, beat Froch, Dirrell, in terms of styles Kessler may give him trouble, but damn this dude is insane.
                    I dont think B-Hop beats Ward, Ward is too fast and would out work him, Kessler would lose easly idk y you think he would give B-Hop a hard time, Kelssler would get out boxed, same for Froch, Dirrell would giv Hopkins problems for the first 3 rounds but I think B-Hop KO's Dirrell, cause Dirrell chin is suspect plus he is not a smart fighter at all, he gets very sloppy in the later rounds.

Comment

Retire now ure boring let the young guys fight eachother ure time has passed

Comment

Working...
                      X