Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Standards Reguarding The Destruction Of GERALD McCLELLAN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know what Gman would do to dogs that lost fights? Take them to his car, shoot them in the head, and throw the bodies in his trunk. Dogs that he raised and watched grow, that he fed and raised, dogs that put their lives on the lines for his entertainment. He butchered them. When Gman went down on his knee and took that count against Benn, Don King told Frank Bruno "He laid down, laid down and quit. He quit like a dog." Very fitting IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
      Do you know what Gman would do to dogs that lost fights? Take them to his car, shoot them in the head, and throw the bodies in his trunk. Dogs that he raised and watched grow, that he fed and raised, dogs that put their lives on the lines for his entertainment. He butchered them. When Gman went down on his knee and took that count against Benn, Don King told Frank Bruno "He laid down, laid down and quit. He quit like a dog." Very fitting IMO.

Dude, just quit. You are a broken record.

Your bull**** is lounge worthy material.

Comment

for some reason, some serious duckery is going on.

Comment

duckery of this thread continues.......................

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
            Rimmy, you're going to get yourself banned: I've seen a number of other posters banned for making comments like that about what happend to McClellan. While I'm not sympathetic in the least towards people who abuse women and animals, McClellan's condition isn't something I'd wish on anyone.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Rimmy, you're going to get yourself banned: I've seen a number of other posters banned for making comments like that about what happend to McClellan. While I'm not sympathetic in the least towards people who abuse women and animals, McClellan's condition isn't something I'd wish on anyone.
              Poet
              Word.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
                duckery of this thread continues.......................
                What exactly are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                  Word.
                  sorry about what happened to your fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
                    sorry about what happened to your fighter.
                    Me too. This is boxing though, every fight knows the risk involved. Word has it that his brain injury was noticed before the Benn fight.

Action should have been taken.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                      What exactly are you looking for?
                      People to detach from the parasatic leech of *****/*******/drug testing threads.

Lets introduce something fresh here.

Comment

Working...
                      X