No announcement yet.

whats more racist ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] whats more racist ?

ok here in Australia, the main game is Aussie rules football and rugby league.

Now the AFL (aussie rules) has an indigenous round (1 round of games of 22) each year dedicated to the black native population that play our game. called the indigenous round and a main game called dreamtime.

NOw my opinion is that this is racist and makes out that native black people or any race are somehow different to other races and so should be treated differently with there own special round of games.

now its also apparently ok for one player to call another player a fat **** but not a black **** or a *** ****.

NOw to me it seems abuse is abuse and you should not have to take tht from anyone regardless of your race or whatever.
    Its bad
    0.00%
    Its fine, they need to stand out
    50.00%
    Its racist, treat everyone the same. wtf?
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Furn View Post

Now the AFL (aussie rules) has an indigenous round (1 round of games of 22) each year dedicated to the black native population that play our game. called the indigenous round and a main game called dreamtime.

NOw my opinion is that this is racist and makes out that native black people or any race are somehow different to other races and so should be treated differently with there own special round of games.

now its also apparently ok for one player to call another player a fat **** but not a black **** or a *** ****.

NOw to me it seems abuse is abuse and you should not have to take tht from anyone regardless of your race or whatever.
    It sounds pretty positive to me.

Comment

You could've explained the format a little better.

Are you saying there are no indigenous players playing for the best AFL teams?

The para-Olympics was created to give unequal people, equality. To make them feel accepted and that's probably what has been done here, they're given a big opportunity. I know they get a bad rep but it that's done something positive and inspired a few to be proud of their heritage.

Now, if you want racist. How about swimming competitions that involve a black-person only race. First off, you'd need to find enough black people crazy enough to interact with water. I hear that if you tip water on a black person after midnight, something bad happens.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

Now, if you want racist. How about swimming competitions that involve a black-person only race. First off, you'd need to find enough black people crazy enough to interact with water. I hear that if you tip water on a black person after midnight, something bad happens.
        Hilarious!!

Comment

The para-Olympics was created to give unequal people, equality. To make them feel accepted and that's probably what has been done here, they're given a big opportunity. I know they get a bad rep but it that's done something positive and inspired a few to be proud of their heritage.

they multiply like gremlins...that's what i heard

Comment

NO half, if not most of the best players are indigenous.

Its pretty much iike the NFL or NBA having a black or mexican round dedicated just to point out that they aren't the same as everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

This is racist and I'm reporting....Austraila for this nonsence!

Comment

Working...
              X