Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best current fighter from Argentina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio then Lucas.

Comment

Martinez & it's not debatable. What I do find funny however is that there are 2 Pacman fans on the first page talking crap. At least 1 admitted they don't like him, but they know he's good. The other has a lot of nerve calling Martinez overrated!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Martinez & it's not debatable. What I do find funny however is that there are 2 Pacman fans on the first page talking crap. At least 1 admitted they don't like him, but they know he's good. The other has a lot of nerve calling Martinez overrated!!
        he is over rated, by people like yourself. probably because your a williams fan. but then again its hardly surprising, you think williams would have beat mayweather. lol

in reality martinez is maybe 6th or 7th p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          he is over rated, by people like yourself. probably because your a williams fan. but then again its hardly surprising, you think williams would have beat mayweather. lol

lol @ 6th or 7th on the P4P list.

I'd like to see your current top 10 list, I'm in the mood for a good laugh.

Comment

Who you trying to save?? In reality?? Do you know some factual piece of evidence about pfp that supports your claim?? Hell Pacman arguably lost to Marquez & did lose to Bradley & this very site has him as #1 still LOL!! He's in no shape, form or fashion a better fighter than Martinez. If they were the same weight Martinez would dance circles around him before relieving him of his senses.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              lol @ 6th or 7th on the P4P list.

I'd like to see your current top 10 list, I'm in the mood for a good laugh.
              well in my opinion, mayweather, pacquiao, marquez, ward, cotto are all better p4p than martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Who you trying to save?? In reality?? Do you know some factual piece of evidence about pfp that supports your claim?? Hell Pacman arguably lost to Marquez & did lose to Bradley & this very site has him as #1 still LOL!! He's in no shape, form or fashion a better fighter than Martinez. If they were the same weight Martinez would dance circles around him before relieving him of his senses.
                trying to save?

pacman did lose to marquez in my opinion. newsflash!!! he has fought other fighters other than marquez and has won titles in 6 weight classes. he didnt lose to bradley imo.

Comment

well in my opinion, mayweather, pacquiao, marquez, ward, cotto are all better p4p than martinez.
                  I'll give you Mayweather, Ward, and possibly Marquez. Pacquiao has been looking like crap lately.......and Cotto?? How should Cotto be ranked higher?

Sergio's 2nd round KO of Williams alone is better than anything Cotto has done in his career....and I'm a Cotto fan.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I'll give you Mayweather, Ward, and possibly Marquez. Pacquiao has been looking like crap lately.......and Cotto?? How should Cotto be ranked higher?
                    look at what cotto has shown throughut his career. that should be enough.

Comment

Martinez

Mathysse

Maidana

That how far apart they are. How is this even a question?

Comment

Working...
                      X