No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nobuhiro Ishida Suspected Kirkland's Chin Was Suspect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nobuhiro Ishida Suspected Kirkland's Chin Was Suspect

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - More shocking than the performance of Erik Morales, was the shocking upset by Japan's Nobuhiro Ishida (23-6-2, 7KOs), who destroyed previously undefeated James Kirkland (27-1, 24KOs) in the first round of their bout on the Morales-Marcos Maidana pay-per-view undercard. After three knockdowns, the referee stopped the fight and Ishida pulled off the upset of the year.

[Click Here To Read More]

hahahaha, we all knew he had no chin. to think kirkland had 'it' to be great. the bum was supposed to expose saul alvarez too. what a bum, hahahahahah!!

Comment

Now, every fighter Kirkland faces in the future will be emboldened to go for his chin.

The myth of Kirkland being a strong formidable fighter has now been shattered.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamPirate View Post
        hahahaha, we all knew he had no chin. to think kirkland had 'it' to be great. the bum was supposed to expose saul alvarez too. what a bum, hahahahahah!!
        if alvarez fights ishida, alvarez gets viciously knocked out too

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post

Comment

Being honest, i had never actually heard of Ishida.

Gotta be said, well done sir.

Comment

Im so happy for Ishida, congrats on pulling off the spectacular unexpected upset!

When I heard Kirkland was fighting Ishida, I knew it was going to be harder than people were reacting. For forever I thought he was just going to fight a bum since his opponent was TBA. they definitely overlooked Ishida, Kirkland wasnt ready to fight a high level boxer yet after coming back from jail.

I dont think ANYONE expected a stinking first round KO by Ishida though!

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                hahaha what?, i bet you didn't saw the fight of Canelo older brother and Ishida, it was a few months ago.

I saw the fight and Rigoberto Alvarez clearly won the fight, Ishida stay all the fight showboating and not throwing anything at Rigoberto.

And Canelo is so much better than his older brother that beat Ishida at Jr. Middleweight the same weight Canelo is a Champ.

Canelo will mop the floor with Ishida.

Comment

They need to do a blood test on this guy, he's probably juiced up from the radiation

Comment

Originally posted by drool View Post
                    they need to do a blood test on this guy, he's probably juiced up from the radiation
                    lmao!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X