Collapse
No announcement yet.

just got into it with babay mamam#2 and almost beast 2 dudes in the street

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] just got into it with babay mamam#2 and almost beast 2 dudes in the street

outside arguing with her..and 2 dudes ride by looking so i ask wtf you looking at..my dad was there and held me back ..cats were talking **** police show up she tried to get me arrested..mow im here telling the story...****ed up man..i hate dis ****..imma find them cats later and **** em up tho..........and i swear on my kids this is all true

These cats don't know that Larry don't take shit from no one.

Comment

im so heated right now..seriously im not lying police just left..they interupted me while i wa son here...imma kill someone tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        im so heated right now..seriously im not lying police just left..they interupted me while i wa son here...imma kill someone tonight...
        Calm down Larry, don't do anything stupid bro it's not worth it.

Unless it's kev, then I say let it all out on him but otherwise, just cool off and take your mind off it.

Comment

outside arguing with her..and 2 dudes ride by looking so i ask wtf you looking at..my dad was there and held me back ..cats were talking **** police show up she tried to get me arrested..mow im here telling the story...****ed up man..i hate dis ****..imma find them cats later and **** em up tho..........and i swear on my kids this is all true
          You have cats that talk in America?

You guys really are number one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
            Calm down Larry, don't do anything stupid bro it's not worth it.

Unless it's kev, then I say let it all out on him but otherwise, just cool off and take your mind off it.
            dorian..im beening 100 percent honest here..i know yall think i make this stuff up..but im pissed...dude told me"ill beat the breaks off you"man id literally kill this guy with my bare hands.....im steaming ...pissed the **** off...had to play it off for the police,,had 2 situations going at 1 time

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
              You have cats that talk in America?

You guys really are number one.
              this aint the time bruh

Comment

take the entire bottle of your meds , larry.

down it with a bottle of drano.

it'll make it all better. i promise.

Comment

dorian..im beening 100 percent honest here..i know yall think i make this stuff up..but im pissed...dude told me"ill beat the breaks off you"man id literally kill this guy with my bare hands.....im steaming ...pissed the **** off...had to play it off for the police,,had 2 situations going at 1 time
                  I believe you Larry but seriously, why go out looking for trouble? I know you're mad but just cool off and let it go, no point in getting into a fight and getting cops after you or something.

Be smart, Larry. Let it go.

Comment

So you interrupted your fit of rage to post this on your computer?

Comment

Working...
                    X