Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Top Rank makes Vanes vs Chavez Jr who wins this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Top Rank makes Vanes vs Chavez Jr who wins this fight?

I hope they make this fight. Vanes has been talking about that he wants a big fight well here it is. Top Rank make it happen. The only problem I see with this fight happening is that they are both trained by Roach. Most likely Roach will side with Chavez Jr. I could see Vanes giving Chavez Jr some problems and pulling off the upset. We all no Top Rank won't put Chavez Jr in with Andy Lee so the next good fight would be agains't Vanes. If he get past Vanes then the Plan is to fight Sergio in September so far thats the plan for Top Rank for Chavez Jr. I think Vanes has a good chance of ruining those plans For Sergio, Chavez Jr, and Top Rank.
    Vanes by Knockout
    0.00%
    Vanes by Dec
    42.11%
    Chavez Jr by Knockout
    15.79%
    Chavez Jr by Dec
    42.11%

Originally posted by Gambling Ref
    Jr easy he will be a supermiddleweight come fight night and vanes was getting owned by roman in there fight and got a gift decision vs that old vet i forgot his name
    SMW.....More like a LHW or CW on fight night. He weighed over 180 lbs on fight night against Rubio. Vanes is overrated I think anyway, I think Julio will beat him. I think Canelo can easily beat Vanes as well.

Comment

I am no Vanes fan but I still think he has a good chance of beating Chavez Jr.

Comment

I'd say Vanes it'd get the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambling Ref
          Jr easy he will be a supermiddleweight come fight night and vanes was getting owned by roman in there fight and got a gift decision vs that old vet i forgot his name
          SMW? The guy is going to enter the ring as a CW with his 180+ pounds of body weight.

Comment

we all lose as boxing fans if this fight happens.

Comment

Chavez by stoppage. He'll be a good 180+ pounds and Vanes, coming up from 154 would probably be at 162 pounds come fight time. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                I hope they make this fight. Vanes has been talking about that he wants a big fight well here it is. Top Rank make it happen. The only problem I see with this fight happening is that they are both trained by Roach. Most likely Roach will side with Chavez Jr. I could see Vanes giving Chavez Jr some problems and pulling off the upset. We all no Top Rank won't put Chavez Jr in with Andy Lee so the next good fight would be agains't Vanes. If he get past Vanes then the Plan is to fight Sergio in September so far thats the plan for Top Rank for Chavez Jr. I think Vanes has a good chance of ruining those plans For Sergio, Chavez Jr, and Top Rank.
                Great thread, I was actually thinking about posting this. I really wanna see this fight happen and I'm rooting for Vanes and I think he has what it takes to win. In fact I'm gonna say Vanes wins by decision.

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                SMW.....More like a LHW or CW on fight night. He weighed over 180 lbs on fight night against Rubio. Vanes is overrated I think anyway, I think Julio will beat him. I think Canelo can easily beat Vanes as well.
                I can see why you think he's overrated; because he doesn't have great names on his resume, but I don't think he's overrated, furthermore, I think Vanes vs Canelo would be a great future match up, when they are both at their peek, with both fighters having equal chance of winning.

Let's make this happen!

Comment

Chavez Jr. will beat him on shear size, power, and strength IMO.

Comment

I would root for Vanes,but JCC Jr is too big for him tbh..JCC Jr most likely wins a UD or stops him in 8...

Comment

Working...
                    X