No announcement yet.

How important is height for a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How important is height for a woman?

How important is it that a guy be tall, so that a woman is attracted to him?

No chick I've ever met has been into short dudes.

Harsh, but true.

Comment

most chick ive ever met are into midget

Comment

Most girls want a guy their height at bare minimum (even those who aren't particularly shallow at all), but I've seen exceptions. Had this extremely short Mexican housemate in SoCal whose fiancee was a really tall white girl, not bad looking either.

Comment

no ***** want a short dude, im 5'9 closer to 5'10 with shoes i measure 5'11

and *****ies dont want no 5'7 ****er unless thats their pool of choices.

Comment

I'm 5'7/5'8 and have been fine my entire life with no problems.

It's in the person's confidence and game. Don't listen to these clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              I'm 5'7/5'8 and have been fine my entire life with no problems.

It's in the person's confidence and game. Don't listen to these clowns.
              well said...

Comment

I know a chic who is 6'1", pretty average looking, bangable, slim figure. Her BF is 5'9"... Not even well off, bummy lookin' dude.

Never listen to what a b!tch says, just watch what they do. They always say they want one thing, and end up doing the complete opposite. Lots of money and fame/notoriety can sway a b!tch sideways or sometimes a little ugly motherfuker just knows how to spit deep game and has that swag to him; and probably a good rep around his peers, which seems to get the panties wetter.

There are some exception though. Stars like Johnny Depp and Tom Cruise are about 5'7" (tom might be shorter) and still lookin good for the old asses they are and b!tches still clamor to phuc them.. Then again if they were sacking groceries at a supermarket, probably nobody would be looking twice at them..

Men in Hollywood and most of So-Cal seem to be shorter than elsewhere in the US... Australia is full of a bunch of short ass dudes. A chick in Aus would probably consider a man who is 5'9" as tall

Comment

Its very important to most girls, some people dont like to accept it

Comment

Imma grab my extension ladder, and punch Bringer in the face for talking that bull****.
                    Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 03-23-2013, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X