No announcement yet.

D.C. sniper 10 years later: ‘I was a monster’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    On our planet..........................Yes.
    Sooooo whats the age when boys become "full blown men"? And should be held accountable for killing a dozen random people?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Sooooo whats the age when boys become "full blown men"? And should be held accountable for killing a dozen random people?
      Obviously it's subjective (I mean a criminal judge has ultimate power) but I don't see the systematic logic in locking up a 9 year old boy who was trying to impress his dad by killing enemies.

I mean age really isn't an issue here right? 9? 17? what's the difference.........they're both perfectly logical/rational individuals.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Obviously it's subjective (I mean a criminal judge has ultimate power) but I don't see the systematic logic in locking up a 9 year old boy who was trying to impress his dad by killing enemies.

I mean age really isn't an issue here right? 9? 17? what's the difference.........they're both perfectly logical/rational individuals.
        Thats 8 years difference and at both ages it theyre perfectly "logical/rational enough to know killing for fun is wrong

Comment

Thats 8 years difference and at both ages it theyre perfectly "logical/rational enough to know killing for fun is wrong
          Proving my initial point in that a 26 year old man v.s. one 18 is a far cry/stretch............and it's proportional.

I don't know how to measure this, and I'm not arguing devils ad..............I'm merely stating a boy is a boy. I think Malvo was an impressionable boy.

His dad (and only best friend who adopted and cared for him) taught him to murder people for a ridiculous cause only a boy would buy into.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Proving my initial point in that a 26 year old man v.s. one 18 is a far cry/stretch............and it's proportional.

I don't know how to measure this, and I'm not arguing devils ad..............I'm merely stating a boy is a boy. I think Malvo was an impressionable boy.
            impressional boys might do graffiti, smoke weed, or skip school

Not murder 12 people

Comment

Not murder 12 people
              Morality really doesn't apply to our discussion. If you think about it.

Comment

Morality really doesn't apply to our discussion. If you think about it.
                Yes it does. Every person is "impressionable". But at 17, to not know that murder is wrong? Cmon thats just a joke

Comment

Not murder 12 people

But most boys don't have a murderous, psychopathic uncle for a father figure, and mentor.

I agree with most of what you're saying, though. He was 17, not 7.

I don't think he deserves anything other than life in prison. . And life not meaning 25 years. Literally, he should die in prison. I just think that we should still try to have some kind of empathy for him. I mean, he has to live with what he did everyday. And prison more so than any of these horror stories about rape, etc., is very, very boring, and you have nothing else to do but remain alone with your thoughts.

Comment

Yes it does. Every person is "impressionable". But at 17, to not know that murder is wrong? Cmon thats just a joke
                    Now we're bordering ENLIGHTENMENT issues.

Yes you're correct and sane, but I'm just being logical.

Comment

Now we're bordering ENLIGHTENMENT issues.

Yes you're correct and sane, but I'm just being logical.
                      Claiming a 17 year old not knowing that killing a dozen people is wrong is not being logical

Comment

Working...
                      X