No announcement yet.

Diaz vs Penn Results (Spoiler)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

I fell asleep and missed the last 2 rounds and managed to catch BJ step down.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
      WTF was BJ thinking trying to stand up with Diaz???

Diaz is a very good boxer! I thought BJ would take him to the ground where his experience is better than Diaz's?

Or Edgar's.

Comment

It'll be a great fight if GSP stands up with Diaz. But I doubt it.

GSP will ground and pound Diaz unless he's able to slip out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
          Penn just got walked down....

Now that's what you call a walk down. Those body shots are beautiful just because we never see them in MMA.

Diaz calling out GSP at the end was hilarious.

Penn also announced his retirement.
          man that was hard to watch, props to diaz hes a monster who just keeps coming i would love to see him fight gsp, truth be told im upset to see 2 legends of the sport retire in one night first cro cop to nelson now penn to diaz, only things i liked about this event was the pace and fighting in the main event, the bantamweight fight on the undercard and last but not least the only thing which made me happy was seeing kongo bitch slap mitrione even if the first round had little to zero action....bye cro cop and penn you shall be missed

Comment

lol, the BJ that fought Gomi would have a better shot but probably still would have loss.

I come away from this fight in awe. I have never seen BJ completely torn apart on the stand up. I haven't even seen anyone give Nick a hard time on the feet outside of Gomi. Even then Gomi succumbed to the pitter shatter.

This is ridiculous tho. Just in awe with those hands. He beat BJ so bad, BJ couldn't even throw power shots. Like 1 punch last ditch effort punches. That's how bad he was beaten.

All of it is great. But in the end, it means nothing against GSP. Absolutely nothing. I look at GSP in the crowd and think. "Too strong. He'd win anyways."

Comment

GSP will take him to school for sure.

Comment

Waiting for all the BJ praisers to come back and say he wasn't that good to begin with. Haters gonna hate.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  Waiting for all the BJ praisers to come back and say he wasn't that good to begin with. Haters gonna hate.....
                  Yo Kaps. Has anyone even proved competent against Nick on the feet? Hand to hand?

I honestly can't recall anyone being competent against him besides Gomi for the brief amount of time he was. After the hadouken, that was about the time it went south.

Daley was more winging than being competent. I mean, he swung and made himself fall missing.

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                    prime penn would have submitted him in the 1st IMO

i enjoyed it but i would have like to see Diaz handle him a little better considering how far past it he was...

kudos to Penn for hanging them up. two of my faves in the ring tonight!
                    Come on Penn is not shot the game has just passed him by just like Hughes Crocop Wanderlei.

Comment

BJ just fought the wrong kind of fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X