The cobra is gonna steamroll andre ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cobra is gonna steamroll andre ward

That is all

Nah if he went life and death with an old man he's going to have twice as many problems with Ward. I don't know how one judge had the fight a draw though lol.

Comment

was that the cobra against glen johnson? looked more like a garden snake.

Comment

Stop trolling.

Johnsons right hand was like a laser. And he showed a weakness to Frochs body. Ward will capitalize on that.

Comment

Life and death? He completely obliterated johnson

Comment

He's going to get ass raped by Ward, the fight would be a shutout imo. Froch is overrated as hell, that Johnson fight was really really close. Nearly all of Froch's punches landed on the gloves of Johnson the majority of the fight.

Comment

Not too sure about that, and I'm no fan of Ward by any means... lolol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                He's going to get ass raped by Ward, the fight would be a shutout imo. Froch is overrated as hell, that Johnson fight was really really close. Nearly all of Froch's punches landed on the gloves of Johnson the majority of the fight.
                You just hate white fighters.

What does ward have on froch? Maybe a slight speed advantage but thats it!

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  Life and death? He completely obliterated johnson

It looks that way through biased eyes, but if you were unbiased like me you would've seen Froch nearly getting shutout in the first 5 rounds. He landed maybe 10 power shots in the first 5 rounds, power shots that didn't even affect Glen. His jab was absolutely neutralized, all it was hitting was Johnson's gloves/forearms the first 5 rounds and still after that he couldn't land it very well when he did throw.

He keeps his hands too low to even make it competitive against Ward, I wouldn't be surprised if Ward KO's him. When they fight I'm planning on putting all of my points on Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    It looks that way through biased eyes, but if you were unbiased like me you would've seen Froch nearly getting shutout in the first 5 rounds. He landed maybe 10 power shots in the first 5 rounds, power shots that didn't even affect Glen. His jab was absolutely neutralized, all it was hitting was Johnson's gloves/forearms the first 5 rounds and still after that he couldn't land it very well when he did throw.

He keeps his hands too low to even make it competitive against Ward, I wouldn't be surprised if Ward KO's him. When they fight I'm planning on putting all of my points on Ward.
                    yep thats my take too. ward is no dirrell, he wont run all nite and he will box froch for a ud

Comment

Working...
                    X