Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fans Own The Sport, Start Acting Like It.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fans Own The Sport, Start Acting Like It.

Boycott Pac vs Margarito

Boycott Haye vs Fraudley

Boycott Mayweather vs (designated bum)

If you pay money for these fights you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Wise up muther****ers and do what is right.

Demand real fights, after all you are paying real $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Yeah I know it sucks a big fat dick to go out on a Saturday night knowing a big fight is happening right behind your back but it's not as if you don't know the winner of these bull**** matchups before the night begins.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Not the fighters, not the managers, not the promoters. As long as you refuse to stand up for the sport you love you are going to continue to be force fed these bull**** fights.

I'm going to buy both of these fights.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        I'm going to buy both of these fights.
        The stupidity of this statement is only amplified by the fact that I named 3 fights.

Maybe in some kind of ancient English "both" somehow means "all 3".

Comment

preaching to the choir

Comment

Originally posted by Gentso View Post
            preaching to the choir
            Let us sing in harmony my friend.

Comment

Fights need to be builded up. Sure some fights are milked more than they should, but if it was your way the first quarter of the year would have great fights and the rest of the year would be irrelevant.

If your a fan, start acting like it and enjoy the fights made and the build up to the big fights. Your the problem in with this sport, to many people biitching and bashing boxers.

Comment

TS is very courageous by using an ALT for posting such brave comments... what hypocrisy...

Comment

Originally posted by La Cucaracha View Post
                  The stupidity of this statement is only amplified by the fact that I named 3 fights.

Maybe in some kind of ancient English "both" somehow means "all 3".
                  Fine, I'll buy all 3 of them then.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                    TS is very courageous by using an ALT for posting such brave comments... what hypocrisy...
                    Congrats on typing all that out with Pac's balls in your mouth and his scrotum clouding your vision.

I guess you can't be new on this board and have an opinion. Guess I should have made 1,500 bull**** pointless posts first.

Comment

Working...
                    X