Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does manny and his team really avoid slick boxers??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    Hello Larry, Once the Pretty Boy "Mans UP" and quits being a drama queen, the Pacman will finally face your "Slick Boxer." JAT
    man up???i think manny needs to man up and just take the damn test..a 14 day window is a great comprimise

Comment

As long as the opponents don't move around too much or have great defense, Freddie is perfectly fine with them.

And if they can just come down a little below the welter weight limit then that's even better cause Manny will shine brighter.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        man up???i think manny needs to man up and just take the damn test..a 14 day window is a great comprimise
        was that even proposed in the meeting. i only hear him say that after negotiations when all the heat was on him.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
          was that even proposed in the meeting. i only hear him say that after negotiations when all the heat was on him.
          even the judge said he propsed 14 days man..its a fact

Comment

even the judge said he propsed 14 days man..its a fact
            show me the link.

Comment

show me the link.
              go to the main page man....

Comment

slick fighters like zab judah or paulie malignaggi?? LOL..

Comment

last time I checked POOPWEATHER JR. ducked PACMAN and 99% of people agree with me.

Comment

where are all the slick boxers on mannys resume???it seems he's fought 1 style his entire career...come foward type fighters
                    I don't think Manny is trying to avoid anyone to be fair, JMO.

Comment

show me the link.
                      Arum confirmed it, go on Lady Fans thread. I aint claiming Manny's avoid of anyone... I am just saying it says in that article from a writer and website that is pro-Pacquiao (Michael Marley from Examiner) that Arum said that the 14 day proposal was true but hes done with the fight now.

Comment

Working...
                      X