Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

52 Christian killed in al queda hostage in baghdad church.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the deal with people. Whan something terrible happens, they got to say "well so-in-so did this" or 'Its not as bad as ____ that did this".
    Quit defending people that do these acts of terrorism. These acts are not exceptable under any conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      Life was better under Saddam for all
      I agree.

Look what the Americans have done to Iraq.

Comment

once again freedom fighter throwing out some pure ownage and russian crushing believe jewish writers and falling for zionist jewish propaganda.....

it feels like acid pouring into their eyes when u prove these fu*kers wrong with youtube videos, they have nothing to say but accept their defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
          its a tradegy indeed about what happened to those innocent people my thoughts go out to their families may they R.I.P. but what about the millions of innocent iraqi muslims who have died since the 2003 invasion?? never seem to report that do you? you **** house i know your kind typical islamaphobe scum bag go **** off back to some anti muslim website you pathetic ****tard....
          Islam: Religion of peace

Comment

very sad news indeed,my heart bleeds for thier loved ones

no need to kill innocent people,hope these ****s rot in hell

waste of lives

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
              And the situation that caused the tragedy at the church was caused by the American occupation. Al Queda wasn't in Iraq until after the American invasion.
              Its not a coincidence. Al Cia-da goes where ever they're needed by the u.s/u.k governments.

Its a patsy organization.

Comment

Originally posted by dj stones! View Post
                once again freedom fighter throwing out some pure ownage and russian crushing believe jewish writers and falling for zionist jewish propaganda.....

it feels like acid pouring into their eyes when u prove these fu*kers wrong with youtube videos, they have nothing to say but accept their defeat.
                LOL whatever!!!!...

hey Stones why are you not using your other acct.

Comment

Working...
                X