Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't bother watching HBO Broner vs. Rees, its predictable win for AB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree its a bull**** fight, but i need my boxing fix so i will watch. i expect every broner fight to be a mismatch until he goes to 140. where goldenboy has some good fighters. garcia,matthyssee,khan,peterson. and i wouldnt be suprised if he didnt fight any of those fighters

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      If nothing else it's always worth watching a skilled craftsman do his work.
      pretty much why i'll be watching.

Comment

I'll deffo watch but coulda been a better opponent.

Comment

hopefully he makes light work of him and is placed on the floyd mayweather card, with a bit of 24/7 time. 24/7 would be #1 drama show on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari
            I won't even watch this, the win is going to be uneventful, Rees has no shot at all. This is a disgrace match up that HBO and Golden Boy should be ashamed of putting.

Rees has no shot, have you guys seen the face to face, have you watched Rees videos, even with the eye test this guy has no ability at all to compete with a bigger faster and stronger guy like Broner, lets put it this way Demarco would beat the crap out of Rees, and you saw what Broner did to Demarco?

This is another fight that is garbage, another cakewalk bout. If they do put broner on PPV they better put him in with some of the best guys at 140, cause there is no names at 135 that will sell on ppv.

I rather see Lucas Mattyse vs. Broner.
            nah you rather just be a silly little hater...obsession is a disease

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
            X