Comments Thread For: Steve Cunningham: I Beat The Crap Out of Adamek

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delusional.....

Comment

beat the crap out of him??? stop listening to payton whos simply defending you because you are both american and black.... pacman beat the crap out of cotto, cotto beat the crap out of margarito ...you just fought your fight !!!

Comment

Cunningham was faster and slicker, but in the HW division his punches mean nothing even when he´s facing another blown up CW. USS, Adamek, Chambers, Banks, even Haye should all go back to cruiser and make it interesting again. Top HWs are just too big and strong for them, so go challenge Huck and Lebedev just to make better fights.

Comment

Have to remember Adamek didn't hold the belt in this minor title fight. The title was vacant. So IOW we aren't looking at a deal where Cunningham had to completely dominate. He did great though, and in fact pushed Adamek back with several hard rights, and pasted him a bunch of times with a very strong jab. And Adamek wasn't connecting solidly all that much. As it was, I scored it a 2 point win for Cunningham, who was indeed the better boxer.

Comment

delusional idiot,

but hey, most runners are.

Comment

115 - 113 for Adamek is how I scored it, or even a draw. Lots of close rounds where Cunningham would control the first half of a round only for Adamek to take control. So, who do you think should win those types of round? Not the guy moving away throwing occasionally.

Comment

It was a close fight. I had Cunningham edging it, but he certainly didn't "beat the crap out" of Adamek.

Comment

Working...
                X