No announcement yet.

Over 50 hoods rush 7-11 Stealing everyting in sight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Over 50 hoods rush 7-11 Stealing everyting in sight

There is just no defense for this **** if you're a store owner.
    All you can do is call five-0 and watch .....

Wow. Idiots were all caught on camera. They will all be identified and caught one by one. They didn't even bother covering their faces or anything. Shameless. They all probably watch worldstar hip hop.

Comment

this is right down 16th street, lol.

start investing in magnetic lock doors.

Comment

Is this in Silver Spring, MD(It looks like it is). I cant get the vid to play, and wanna know where was this at.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          this is right down 16th street, lol.

start investing in magnetic lock doors.
          You *****in me Baya. Thats right around the corner from the job bruh. You talkin bout theone right next to the McDonalds yea? When I was in the states I used to go to that hoe all the time, to get my blacks if I ran out at work. Me and the Wife used to go over there every day for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Wow. Idiots were all caught on camera. They will all be identified and caught one by one. They didn't even bother covering their faces or anything. Shameless. They all probably watch worldstar hip hop.
            They didn't look like geniuses.....

Comment

In and Out!

Comment

What even more bizarre, is you never see the owner\worker\cashier come from behind the counter to offer any resistance ... So I would assume this is a common thing and the owners are just accepting the lost instead of challenging the horde.
                Hell if its this easy to get goods, then whats next?
                bum-rushing the area where the cash register is?

Comment

when I was really young & dumb I did a few beer runs but not with nearly as many people.

ah those were the days!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    What even more bizarre, is you never see the owner\worker\cashier come from behind the counter to offer any resistance ... So I would assume this is a common thing and the owners are just accepting the lost instead of challenging the horde.
                    Hell if its this easy to get goods, then whats next?
                    bum-rushing the area where the cash register is?
                    Why would a cashier risk his health to try to stop a bunch of dumbass teens from robbin a store?

Comment

Working...
                    X