Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar Dela Hoya, "Mark my words, Canelo will be the one to beat Manny Padquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar Dela Hoya, "Mark my words, Canelo will be the one to beat Manny Padquiao"

Man, Canelo is ALOT faster then i thought....

stfu, oscar....

Comment

lolololololololo

Comment

definitely a promising prospect and a solid contender, let say 2 to 3 more fights to build up experience and lets see how he fares against top tier guys. im not sure though if a fight can be made with pac since the latter has already announced that he got only few more fights left before calling it a day.

Comment

i really like this kid! i think he is going to wax Matt Hatton fast, but i dont think he will ever get a shot at pacman. i would like to see him at WW fighting Berto next

Comment

He can beat Pacman in 3-4 years, but Manny will retire by that time.

Comment

Oscar, you weren't even successful at setting up a fight between Pacquiao and JMM/Mosley/Mayweather. What makes you think this ginger prospect will have a chance in a few more bouts when Manny is close to retirement?

Comment

Until this guy gets a legitimate win against a top tier fighter, don't even try to hype this guy up. From what I've seen the only good thing about this guy is that he has a hot chick... that's about it.

Comment

Sorry Oscar, but i don't think Blake Griffin is experienced enough for Manny.

Comment

The kid cant even make 147 anymore. What the **** is Oscar talkin bout?

Comment

Working...
                    X