Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prizefighter - Light Heavyweights - 29/11/2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gutted Dodson didn't get a chance to fight in the final. Shame.

Comment

Worth the download lads?

Comment

Probably the worst prizefighter yet, both wildcards being in, was stupid.dodson shudve been allowed to fight in final

Comment

Was a disappointing night in all honesty,im sure bradley/alexander will make up for it later though

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
            Worth the download lads?
            not at all mate

Comment

Dodson should stay at LHW, where next for Dickinson?

He's young, 22, should have a decent future.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                Dodson should stay at LHW, where next for Dickinson?

He's young, 22, should have a decent future.
                dickinson showed he had some skills. but lets face it, he aint been in with anyone yet. his brother who won a prizefighter series last year, hes had 2 fights since n been kod twice.

bellew said hed fight the winner of the tourny, i dont think dickinsson is anywhere near ready for that level yet

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  £10 on a replacement at 40/1 now lol
                  I thought Couzens was going to do it at one point lol Dickinson was getting caught alot!
                  Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  should be a good fight now.

im still pissed of the judges done me out of my bet (even though i was thinking theres no chance this guy will win the whole thing when i was watching the fight)
                  Ha Slate should have got the nod but both guys looked terrible in there, technique was horrendous. I had a little punt on Symth, to bad he got carried away after dominating in the first round.

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                  dickinson showed he had some skills. but lets face it, he aint been in with anyone yet. his brother who won a prizefighter series last year, hes had 2 fights since n been kod twice.

bellew said hed fight the winner of the tourny, i dont think dickinsson is anywhere near ready for that level yet
                  Dickinson looked alright but he has stamina issues. In the final he was sloppy, looked to be in abit of trouble when Couzens was bombarding him with shots even though he had no chance.. Not a big fan of Bellew, but I'd favour him over Dickinson without a doubt.

I have to say that this is easily the worse Prizefighter i've seen to date. Dickinson had an easy route after beating Davies in my opinion. Dodson had two wars! Disappointed to have not seen a Dodson vs Dickinson final..

Comment

Id like to see Dodson get a crack at Dickinson next, then maybe the winner fights the winner of the Bellew - McKenzie rematch ?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                      I thought Couzens was going to do it at one point lol Dickinson was getting caught alot!

Ha Slate should have got the nod but both guys looked terrible in there, technique was horrendous. I had a little punt on Symth, to bad he got carried away after dominating in the first round.

Dickinson looked alright but he has stamina issues. In the final he was sloppy, looked to be in abit of trouble when Couzens was bombarding him with shots even though he had no chance.. Not a big fan of Bellew, but I'd favour him over Dickinson without a doubt.

I have to say that this is easily the worse Prizefighter i've seen to date. Dickinson had an easy route after beating Davies in my opinion. Dodson had two wars! Disappointed to have not seen a Dodson vs Dickinson final..
                      well, dickinson gt to final, 2 out of 3 of his opponents were the wildcards lol

Comment

Working...
                      X