• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your top 5 accomplishments in life

Mine are as follows (in no particular order):

#1. Graduate at 17
    #2. Stay drug and alcohol free for my full 22 years
    #3. Going to university for 2 years ( currently on hold )
    #4. Completing a 5 month construction course
    #5. Learning my native language

But the 5 things i want in the next 5 years are

#1. Have an ameteaur boxing fight, Eventually Professional
    #2. Become a cop (PIG) oink oink ... seriously
    #3. Get down to 170 lbs
    #4. Own a truck/car
    #5. Be engaged

1. My Kids
    2. My girl
    3. Being a home owner
    4. Being a business owner
    5. Not catching a life sentence

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      1. My Kids
      2. My girl
      3. Being a home owner
      4. Being a business owner
      5. Not catching a life sentence
      i always wonder what being sentenced to 25 years would be like

worst feeling in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        i always wonder what being sentenced to 25 years would be like

worst feeling in the world.
        My main dude doesnt get home till 2022 and hes been in there the past 6 years. I was real close to it.

Comment

My main dude doesnt get home till 2022 and hes been in there the past 6 years. I was real close to it.
          ****ty man. i was good friends with this one guy, he murdered his uncle while he was high on drugs. got 10 years.

and had a cousin who did 25 years for murdering a guy after he couldnt beat him up

He's out now but i heard he got raped in prison starting a year into his incarciration

Comment

****ty man. i was good friends with this one guy, he murdered his uncle while he was high on drugs. got 10 years.

and had a cousin who did 25 years for murdering a guy after he couldnt beat him up

He's out now but i heard he got raped in prison starting a year into his incarciration
            A few guys called my boy up when he got out the first time and started threatening him and his girl so he went to their house, kicked their door in, pistol whipped all 6 guys and robbed everybody. Cops pulled him over later that day with a pocket full of dope and he still had his gun on him. Hes a hell of a friend, but he couldnt shake the criminal ****.

Comment

A few guys called my boy up when he got out the first time and started threatening him and his girl so he went to their house, kicked their door in, pistol whipped all 6 guys and robbed everybody. Cops pulled him over later that day with a pocket full of dope and he still had his gun on him. Hes a hell of a friend, but he couldnt shake the criminal ****.
              Sedgwick 07CR2976 Sep 20, 2007 Aug 27, 2008 N/A Aggravated Assault 1 Non Drug-Grid Severity Level 7 Active

Sedgwick 07CR2976 Sep 20, 2007 Aug 27, 2008 N/A Aggravated Assault 1 Non Drug-Grid Severity Level 7 Active

Sedgwick 07CR2976 Sep 20, 2007 Aug 27, 2008 N/A Aggravated Assault 1 Non Drug-Grid Severity
              Level 7 Active

Sedgwick 07CR2976 Sep 20, 2007 Aug 27, 2008 N/A Opiates,Opium or Narcotic Drugs;Possession;1st Off 1 Drug-grid Severity Level 4 Active

Sedgwick 07CR2976 Sep 20, 2007 Aug 27, 2008 N/A Criminal Possession Firearm;Felon Within 10 yrs 1 Non Drug-Grid Severity Level 8 Active

Comment

my brother once had to do 6 months cuz he got in a fight with this one dude and this girl tried breaking it up, she got in the way and knocked out.

now everytime i see a girl trying ot break up a fight i hope to hell they fkn get a broken jaw or fked up. they deserve it for being so stupid

Comment

Avoiding 5-10
                  Surviving rolling an 08 scion coup 5 times at 110 miles per hour
                  those two are related
                  developing and maintaining great friendships since middle school
                  putting up 315lbs 5 times consistantly ( thats something i always wanted to do)
                  giving my ex's son the confidence he never had.

Comment

my brother once had to do 6 months cuz he got in a fight with this one dude and this girl tried breaking it up, she got in the way and knocked out.

now everytime i see a girl trying ot break up a fight i hope to hell they fkn get a broken jaw or fked up. they deserve it for being so stupid
                    I think anyone who steps between 2 men fighting deserves a punch in the mouth. Pulling a guy off is different, but there better not be an early stoppage on the streets. I also think anyone who jumps in a fight where its one on one needs to be jumped. Ive jumped in fights that had nothing to do with me because I cant stand when ******* wont fight like men.

Comment

Working...
                    X