No announcement yet.

What does Martin Castillo do next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Martin Castillo do next?

I've noticed very little commentary on the Castillo-Munoz fight last Friday, so I thought I'd get a thread started bout Castillo. He dominated in a decision victory over Munoz which revealed enough ability to possibly become a great champion and presented a lot of options. His incredible stamina and better than average punching power makes him a very hard man to beat, as do his very good defense and high punch output.

So what I'm wondering, is what do you guys think he should do next? I personally think he should fight Luis Perez, because 1) it would be an amazing fight and 2)after that, whoever wins the Navarro-Kawashima and Montiel-Hernandez fights is lined up perfectly for more great matchups...then you have a unified champion.

anyhow, tell me your opinions.

I like the plan you laid out. Really his only other option would be to go up another weight class to bantam, and i'm not sure he'd make it there with Marquez around. Of course, if he were to unify the division and then move up, at least it would be a big ass fight. Anyway, whether it happens or not, that there is possibly a great series of fights.

Comment

Working...
    X