No announcement yet.

The Official "NO EXCUSES !!" Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
    Oh my god, you really think his 20 inch arms going in with a jab should have been his strat? I disagree fully, but whatever.
    No, not continously. But i think he should have thrown something before going in with his head and getting hit flush.

But hey thats Hatton

Comment

Hatton has a very short reach.. I wasn't even surprised by the knock down.. Hatton is not a true Welterweight.. He's just a great 140 pounder..

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
        Hatton has a very short reach.. I wasn't even surprised by the knock down.. Hatton is not a true Welterweight.. He's just a great 140 pounder..
        Neither is Floyd.

Comment

I just rewatched the fight. Floyd is a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
            I just rewatched the fight. Floyd is a great fighter.
            My sentiments exactly. The last three rounds of the fight were a joy (no pun intended) to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
              My sentiments exactly. The last three rounds of the fight were a joy (no pun intended) to watch.
              The two most remarkable things: His ring smarts/focus.....and his FITNESS.

Hatton trained like an animal. Fifteen rounds on that bodybag. By round 9, RH was fading and Mayweather was so fresh.

WTF does he do when he closes those gym doors?

Comment

I think it is just the mental energy. Hatton was too psyched for this fight and he wasted too much energy mentally. Whereas Mayweather was more mentally prepared and was able to handle the pressure better. 10% physical 90% mental.

Comment

funnily the ref bit letting hatton fight his fight one was true and mayweather used forearms to shuv hattons face away but mayweather won fair and square.

Comment

No excuses but..............

I'm proud of Hatton for his courage to gamble his career over in the states and challenge Floyd in his own back yard.

Now Floyd needs to let go of his moms apron and take his own career global, how can he be considered a REAL great champion when he only fiights in the safety of his own backyard ?

Comment

Originally posted by F.O.S View Post
                      No excuses but..............

I'm proud of Hatton for his courage to gamble his career over in the states and challenge Floyd in his own back yard.

Now Floyd needs to let go of his moms apron and take his own career global, how can he be considered a REAL great champion when he only fiights in the safety of his own backyard ?
                      it doesnt matter if he fighting in his backyard if he's fighting the best fighters and if everyone wants him to lose anyways
                      he never has a home advantage
                      why dont u give props to mayweather for destroying hatton in a great entertaining fight

Comment

Working...
                      X