No announcement yet.

Andre Ward should just retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin. View Post
    Boxing does not need fighters like him, he should retire so the real fighters can fight. I love action, not all this movement and clinching, stand and fight like a man. Thats why i'm glad Mayweather retired,all that ducking and dodging is for cowards. Stand toe to toe and exchange and lets see who the real man really is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's called boxing not brawling. This^^ hater is gona hate

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
      You're too dense to appreciate the intricacies of their defense. Boxing is poetry in motion. Go watch the UFC, you ape.
      he is right you know , why dont u go watch ballet

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
        You're too dense to appreciate the intricacies of their defense. Boxing is poetry in motion. Go watch the UFC, you ape.
        btw you must be the ape as defence is spelled with a C

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          Let him retire after he fight KOvalev, since team GGG were scared of a few lbs

ward didnt want the fight at 164

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAzaOZfgf0M

golovkin would move up to fight cash froch at 168 , well he actually requested a cw for him too , but i can understand why u would let cash froch call the as he can sell tickets , ward has no leverage

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
            You say not true, but you didn't name a fighter to prove me wrong.

Rios?
            Provodnikov ?
            Margarito?

I'm waiting bro

Damn near every brawler brawls because they have no choice.

Now of course their are some exceptions, but let's see you name them.
            James Toney.

Comment

Why retire if you can keep entertaining the 300 odd people of Oakland? Besides he's the best clincher in the game right now. Man not enough people give this man credit for his contributions to this sport.

Comment

So its officially on record now, that Larry wants Ward to retire

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin. View Post
                  if you are a man you eat the shot and give a better one back. All this running ducking and dodging is garbage. Thats why i love GGG he will let you hit him so he can deliver his big drama show!!!
                  If you are getting hit in the head too much you should stop boxing for your own sake, Muhammad Ali says that. Or better is to train not to get hit, alright?
                  The reason you don't like watching defensive fighters is that you don't understand what they are actually doing. Mayweather being a defensive fighter lands much much more than offensive ones, you can see how often he strikes if you don't blink.
                  In constrast to you my friend I don't enjoy watching two sluggers, I w'd like one of them to be a technician.
                  Bernand Hopkins 50 years old and still active, because he is a technician.
                  According to your manlihood concepts the one gifted with higher punching power wins, not the one who trains more.

Comment

Originally posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
                    ward didnt want the fight at 164

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAzaOZfgf0M

golovkin would move up to fight cash froch at 168 , well he actually requested a cw for him too , but i can understand why u would let cash froch call the as he can sell tickets , ward has no leverage
                    Being p4p top 5 isnt enough "leverage"

So GGG has enough "leverage" to pull Ward to 164 lol, his biggest win was Rubios left over

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                      Being p4p top 5 isnt enough "leverage"

So GGG has enough "leverage" to pull Ward to 164 lol, his biggest win was Rubios left over
                      to get on top p4p he needs to clean up his act, no cheating no ped's and fight outside his hometown (where he cant sell anyways)

Comment

Working...
                      X