No announcement yet.

The official BrushMyHair Super bowl 50 pictures thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    i remember larry doing something similar. quoting him on a thread where he was saying something about your drogadiccion
    Lol I love how they think doing it like five times in the last six months is an addiction. These guys are children.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I've heard that too but I don't think it is. Anytime kev comes at me omowale is right there to chime in and sling the same insults. I was also in a thread where he mentioned being a white Dominican. [MENTION]Courageaward[/MENTION]was in the thread as well and can confirm that he said that. He was ridiculed for parading himself as some black power rebel meanwhile he's some whiteboy who lives with his mum.
      na im pretty sure hes black lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        na im pretty sure hes black lol
        Ask courage award, he was in the same thread and began mocking him.

Comment

• How ooooh how in god's green earth did I miss this thread????

listen fellas.........Im as skeptical as the next guy....I have reviewed all the "proof" and those pix look fake as sh#t....well the one with the letter does at least....I'd put money that he took that pic in front of a flat screen....the ticket can be easily printed and faked as well.... and the others?? well I can go right now and find pix similar to those online and claim them as my own....

BUT!

If the little rheumatoid arthritis white boy says he went....then he went...maybe just in his mind but nevertheless....he went........so imma say.............I BELIVE! #TeamBrush

Comment

• I don't want this thread to ever die

Comment

• I read about this thread in my local newspaper and I had to check it out. It is even more fascinating than I imagined.

I have to agree with the people who say this guy is Asian. 5'6"? Chargers fan? Asian.

Comment

• we need more closure

Comment

• War BrushMyHair!

Comment

• Lmfao this is the most hilarious thread ever.

Comment

• funny!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X