Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just saw Creed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it better/worse than "Southpaw"? I thought that movie was just ok.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Didn't watch Southpaw. Came on here to a thread where I saw someone say about the movie that the guy was a mediocre fighter, then all of a sudden he learns the shoulder roll and he's unstoppable. I was like "yeah, i'm cool on not watching that"

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Better than Southpaw. I'd rate Southpaw a 6 and Creed a solid 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Didn't watch Southpaw. Came on here to a thread where I saw someone say about the movie that the guy was a mediocre fighter, then all of a sudden he learns the shoulder roll and he's unstoppable. I was like "yeah, i'm cool on not watching that"
          In southpaw, he was an undefeated world champion brawler then had to relearn the basic because he got a new coach. He didn't become a defensive wiz all of the sudden, coach just made him dodge punches a bit

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            In southpaw, he was an undefeated world champion brawler then had to relearn the basic because he got a new coach. He didn't become a defensive wiz all of the sudden, coach just made him dodge punches a bit
            lol he became Berto

Comment

So is it a proper Rocky film? Or is it nothing like any of the Rockys?

Comment

It was good

Comment

stallone didn't direct it nor writte it.

btw? which boxing movie shows realistic fighting scenes?? none
                  Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 11-28-2015, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    stallone didn't direct it nor writte it.

btw? which boxing movie shows realistic fighting scenes?? none
                    I thought it had the best boxing choreography out of all the Rocky movies. It wasn't just all haymakers. When Adonis threw a jab to the body in his fight against Gabe Rosado, I was like, "interesting."

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
                      I thought it had the best boxing choreography out of all the Rocky movies. It wasn't just all haymakers. When Adonis threw a jab to the body in his fight against Gabe Rosado, I was like, "interesting."
                      I actually really enjoyed the fight with Rosado, I liked how close the camera was to the fighters, and the thudding sound of the punches. The fight with Bellew was a little ridiculous though, the size disparity alone was a little hard to get past.

Comment

Working...
                      X