Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: What Cotto Did is a Disgrace To The Sport!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Canelo might move to 160 after the fight???? Lol conviently now that's said. Wasn't just a few days ago he was like that his body is not ready for 160???

Comment

See this is where people get confuse with oscar, Oscar seriously cares about boxing and when he rants people cant distingush him as just the boxing fan talking and the promoter.

Oscar is pissed off because of the boxing fan in him, the boxer in him and thats why he is pissed.

I understand why cotto did it, he trying to save up the most money he can, these resurgence of him has only been a money grab, you guys remeber him crying backstage after trout, Cotto knows hes done and he shocked himself he been able to maneuver this far but why pay sanctioning fees when you know you are going to lose? makes no sense right and especially makes no sense to someone who is only in it for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        Why would anyone pay a 1.1 million dollar fee just to hold the belt? I mean, its not rocket science here.
        Because that $ 1.1 million would be wisely spent to grease more palms and further corrupt their already corrupt establishment.

Comment

It does take away from conelo victory if he wins ...winning the belt from the lineal champion is one thing..winning a vacant belt is another...both men are not fighting for the belt anymore ...so I see why everyone involded is piss.....cotto is making kine 30mill i dont think he was stressing out the money that much

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Why is Oscar crying? Cotto not paying sanctioning fees in no way messes with Alvarez fighting for the title.

Exactly.......

Comment

LOL, as if Oscar was going to put Canelo in with Golovkin if they won the belt.

Mr. "We have to let that fight marinate", lol.

Comment

Is this guy having a post crack meltdown? Seriously Oscar dela Hoeya has been stupidly livid for no reason in recent weeks. I think the reality of his fading promotion company and not having his way is finally catching up. All he has is dear Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                  LOL, as if Oscar was going to put Canelo in with Golovkin if they won the belt.

Mr. "We have to let that fight marinate", lol.
                  I think he wanted Cotto to pay for the fee so he could say "See look, he wants to keep the title but he isn't gonna fight GGG like we aren't"

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                    Is this guy having a post crack meltdown? Seriously Oscar dela Hoeya has been stupidly livid for no reason in recent weeks. I think the reality of his fading promotion company and not having his way is finally catching up. All he has is dear Canelo.

A video posted by JCEEBOXING (@jceeboxing) on

https://instagram.com/p/-Ic47kEIRX/?taken-by=jceeboxing

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I think he wanted Cotto to pay for the fee so he could say "See look, he wants to keep the title but he isn't gonna fight GGG like we aren't"

Hahahaha, true.

Comment

Working...
                      X