Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara vs Golovkin at 157. Who do you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin would walk Lara down, avoiding most of the straight lefts, may eat one here or there but i don't think Lara has the power to make Golovkin respect him.
    Gennady would jab him hard while cutting of the ring, pinning him against the ropes and destroying that body.
    Angulo, who has no jab and just follow most of his opponents put Lara against the ropes all the time, Golovkin would do it even easier while avoiding punches and dishing out punishment like Lara has never experienced before.
    Golovkin KO7.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Implying Lara could last long enough to go to the last few rounds, you Cuban fanboys probably think Rigo could beat everyone if he went up to 160!
      I'm not Cuban bro. Rigo would beat everyone up to 126.

Comment

i don't like the catchweight.

lord golovkin has been a middleweight for a long time. he already looks a bit drawn at the weigh in at 160.

if he's healthy, he stops canelo. canelo's head movement is lightyears better than what it used to be, but canelo would still find his chin and liver.

mid round knockout. GBP will NEVER take that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i don't like the catchweight.

lord golovkin has been a middleweight for a long time. he already looks a bit drawn at the weigh in at 160.

if he's healthy, he stops canelo. canelo's head movement is lightyears better than what it used to be, but canelo would still find his chin and liver.

mid round knockout. GBP will NEVER take that fight.
          That's a great assessment but I said Lara doe.

Comment

Golovkin puts him on queer st... ref stops the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland View Post
              Golovkin by KO,the same method Canelo beats Lara by,only GGG stops this homes earlier.
              ..... this
              Probably a 6 or 7 round stoppage

Comment

Remember when Angulo caught Lara with a left hook because Lara dropped his right while throwing the left?

Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                X