Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay-Z And Ty Ty Console Kendrick Lamar Backstage At The Grammys After He Lost To Mack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay-Z And Ty Ty Console Kendrick Lamar Backstage At The Grammys After He Lost To Mack

Originally posted by Giant View Post
    sad he is not teaching young people the right way by his bad examples and stupid songs.

Comment

Man, Hip Hop isn't what he once was when we have the next generation bigging up KL, it's ridiculous, where are the days of 2Pac/Biggy/Young Em/Lupe/Mos Def/Young JayZ/Dre Dre/Snoop Dogg gone???

Comment

I like that he didnt win because that means he is going to channel all that energy into his next record and its going to be dope

Comment

Originally posted by jillymayr View Post
          I like that he didnt win because that means he is going to channel all that energy into his next record and its going to be dope
          i know what you are saying but i still hate seeing someone lose out on something they deserve. not taking anything away from mack, that dude is legit as well but kendrick is the man.

Comment

Kendrick Lamar is overrated but I guess he is a great when compared to what out there right now

Comment

The Kendrick hate is out of control he may not be the greatest bar for bar lyricist but he produced a damn near flawless album and I wasn't a fan before Good Kid Maad City

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                i know what you are saying but i still hate seeing someone lose out on something they deserve. not taking anything away from mack, that dude is legit as well but kendrick is the man.
                Who is Mack?

Comment

Working...
                X