Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

size matters.... Floyd's gonna find out....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Floyd already found out that "SIZE MATTERS"

when ms jackson left his arse

I have to admit that was funny.

Yeah you know getting hit matters. I think that Canelo is going to find out too soon in his career how much that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      I think Floyd knows the size is an issue thats why he had the catchweight he knows unlike Oscar and Cotto who were basically former lower weight fighters who were at the tail end of their career at 154, Canelo is a serious threat.

Even Pacquiao said jr middle was too big for him and it was at a catchweight with Margo weighing just shy of 170 while Pac was like 145, that Margarito fight left him in the bed for days and he could barely get up

Floyd will need to be in is top form and his feet and stamina have to be supreme here he needs to stick and move and throw careful pot shots and bore the hell out of us like he did with Baldomir if he tries to go for a combo and leaves himself open too long while trying to land the final punch of his combo Canelo could throw his sneaky fast punch on Floyds chin and put him down.

Floyds banking on Canelo's stamina issue similar to how he knew Zab Judaah would lose focus after the 4th round and basically lower his punch out put. Floyd better hope Canelo gasses out or else he is screwed because Canelo can crack.

Left him in bed for days?! WTF, are you his girl or something???

Comment

This fight will be similar to Floyd HAtton. TKO Late

End of thread

Comment

I hope so bro. I would love nothing more then to see Floyd get pounded by a 170 pounder. Then hear him and his flowmos cry about it and call for same day weigh ins and rehydration limits.
          Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 09-06-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hehellacool View Post
            This fight will be similar to Floyd HAtton. TKO Late

End of thread
            Hatton was a jr ww. Canelo is jr mw. Hard to see this fight playing out like that fight.

Comment

If the 2 pounds becoms a problem then Canelo's people should have NEVER offered to come at that weight! The size difference is in body thickness, their basicly the same height (1" difference) I'd guess Floyd has a slight reach advantage and as Shane mentioned he rated the same as to power for him, I believe him!
              The biggest difference is that Mayweathers style has been duplicated for years now and if Canelo has to do something he hasn't done THAT will effect him! Hope its a good fight with action. Both be safe and fight hard to win.
              Ray.

Comment

Trust me floyd knows size matters.

Before Jail

After Jail...

Comment

The only way canelo wins is if he doesnt fight in spurts and makes floyd work every second of each round, which will be a tall order for canelo since he has a tendency to take time off during rounds,,

i think if canelo wins it will look alot like the taylor-hopkins fights, were hopkins was clearly the better skilled fighter, but taylor had the youthful energy and was able to outwork hopkins,,,

IMO the first 6 rounds will be very close, but i think floyd will weather an early storm from canelo, slow the fight down, and take over the 2nd half of the fight and floyd will win a 115-113, 116-112 type fight..

I dont see anyone getting stopped in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    If the 2 pounds becoms a problem then Canelo's people should have NEVER offered to come at that weight! The size difference is in body thickness, their basicly the same height (1" difference) I'd guess Floyd has a slight reach advantage and as Shane mentioned he rated the same as to power for him, I believe him!
                    The biggest difference is that Mayweathers style has been duplicated for years now and if Canelo has to do something he hasn't done THAT will effect him! Hope its a good fight with action. Both be safe and fight hard to win.
                    Ray.
                    Here we go with the Canelo offered to kill himself losing two extra pounds crap.

Comment

All Floyd has to do is keep the fight in the center of the ring. If he gets c0cky and fights off the ropes, then i wouldn't be surprised if Canelo knock him down or out.

Comment

Working...
                      X