Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you expecting from Alexander-Kotelnik?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you expecting from Alexander-Kotelnik?

Are you expecting Alexander to fight in a similar manner to the way Khan fought Kotelnik or do you think he'll be more aggressive and possibly stop him?

He will be looking to make a statement. He will as always pump the jab then go in for the kill.

Comment

He's not stopping Kotelnik, no doubt in my mind. Also, he picked the wrong opponent to try and look impressive against. Alexander U.D.

Comment

Alexander is going to have a great performance and call out Bradley and set up a awesome fight for January 29th!!!!

Comment

ALEXANDER needs to put a woopin on KOTELNIK and KO d him cuz KHAN won every single round !

Comment

Cant see him stopping Kotelnik.

I also think that because of his style, that Alexander will engage Kotelnik more than he would like.

Key weapon will prolly be Alexander's jab imo, he will most likely be able to control and set things up better.

Comment

It'll be a 1 sided thrashing.

I've talked about the shell defense fighters shortcomings many times before. Alexander will make Kotelnik look very, very average and if he catches him in between transition (Devon has the timing, accuracy, and poise to do it), he could stop him. Ukranians usually have good chins though.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                ALEXANDER needs to put a woopin on KOTELNIK and KO d him cuz KHAN won every single round !

Khan didn't look all that impressive, in fact a lot of people on here weren't impressed. All Khan did was use his size and superior athletic ability to win on activity alone. Khan didn't land many clean shots, but I must say he used the perfect strategy against Kotelnik who shells up.

Another thing, Kotelnik is actually a lot better then people give him credit for. Khan was just a bad style matchup for him, but he's actually a pretty good boxer. Still, Alexander should win comfortably. Just not expecting him to look impressive.
                Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 07-24-2010, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
                  Also, he picked the wrong opponent to try and look impressive against.
                  Go on......

Comment

im expecting a 12-0 boring one sided decision for Alexander

Comment

Working...
                    X