Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO's Mark Taffet expecting Marquez vs Mayweather to do 1 MILLION PPV buys!(VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO's Mark Taffet expecting Marquez vs Mayweather to do 1 MILLION PPV buys!(VIDEO)

It ain't doing more than 700K, but that in itself isn't really bad either,

Comment

Like i said before i would be surprise if this fight do over 500K but with the hype the fight got over the last few days i wouldnt be shocked if it did over that.

Comment

I say around 600-700k

1 mill would be way beyond expectations

Comment

600K would be a sucess. It ain't doing 1mill, I know that much.

Comment

Taffet and Schaefer look like they know what they're talking about and **** all the other interviewers that chick knows what she's doing.

Anything over a 600k is a success.

Comment

Doesn't go over 800k imo. I would predict lower but ticket sales to see the fight have been slow so I'm guessing people rather stay home and watch it.

Comment

I think this fight would not do more than 700k buys.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  Taffet and Schaefer look like they know what they're talking about and **** all the other interviewers that chick knows what she's doing.

Really? Even with the amount of marketing dollars being pumped in promotion? It would seem like they have a large margin to get back.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post

I agree, that was actually a very good interview. She covered a lot and it was clear that she did her research beforehand. Sad that the same can't even be said for ESPN sportscasters, whose jobs are to... cover sports!

Originally posted by Bea5T View Post
                    I say around 600-700k

1 mill would be way beyond expectations
                    How can you say it's beyond expectations when both Taffet and Schaefer are on record as stating it as a target number?

I will say this - regardless of the final tally, Schaefer deserves all the credit in the world for going full throttle with this promotion. A skeptic will say that was motivation behind his thinking way outside the box, but the fact of the matter is that he hustled his ass off for this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X