No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Litzau vs Broner Showdown is Likely For June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Litzau vs Broner Showdown is Likely For June

NABF super featherweight champion, Jason Litzau, of St. Paul, Minn., will face Adrien Broner, of Cincinnatti, likely in June at a site to be determined, BoxingScene.com was informed by Litzau's manager, John Wirt, and Broner's promoter, Golden Boy Promotions CEO, Richard Schaefer, on Thursday.

[Click Here To Read More]

I got Broner by mid round TKO.

I hope am wrong.

Comment

Two good American fighters going at it like the old days. If I had it my way though they would be matched up with Gamboa and Lopez.

Comment

People need to stop referring to Broner as unbeaten. He was SOUNDLY defeated in his last fight by De Leon and Golden Boy had the judges in his pockets. One of the worst robberies in many years.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          People need to stop referring to Broner as unbeaten. He was SOUNDLY defeated in his last fight by De Leon and Golden Boy had the judges in his pockets. One of the worst robberies in many years.
          Then Broner later said that Ponce only won 1 round even though yes he clearly won the fight, they can push him all they want but no one is ever going to be interested unless he decides to throw punches in fights.

Comment

Broner is a boring bum. He clearly lost to Ponce de Leon in his last fight and should lose to Litzau as well.

Comment

broner is boring,it's one thing to be a good boxer,but what he did was boring to watch,honestly i was changing channels while he was fighting and as far as litzau,i don't think much of him,he can't really take a punch and he's slow and can't punch himself,easy opponent for broner who is really a lightweight fighting jr lightweights and former 122 pounders

Comment

I'd like to see this fight.

I officially am a Broner fan. I support the fighters that people hate on, and hate the fighters people love.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                  I'd like to see this fight.

I officially am a Broner fan. I support the fighters that people hate on, and hate the fighters people love.
                  You would be...........

Comment

I have read all the previous comments and I hate that arrogant Boner punk (yeah, you read that right, Boner). But I read an article on another site where he went to visit U.S. Troops abroad with Oscar de la Hoya and apparently Oscar set him straight. ODLH said he told Boner to stop clowning around and start fighting. People aren't interested in boring fighters and lots of people are turing sour towards you and some believe you lost that last fight (which I know Boner lost, Ponce got jobbed big time)....

Instead of fighting, he was more interested in talking smack and trying to emulate Floyd Mayweather, which in my mind you can't emulate FMJ while taking lots of shots like he did against Poncen while trying to stand there and look pretty. I don't know if Litzau can beat him but I'd love to see him knock that b*tch Boner out. He needs to be humbled and could take a cue from the new personality that Zab Judah seems to have adobted (not a big Zab fan or anything but glad to see he is not an arrogant prick anymore)...

Comment

Working...
                    X