Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saunders out - Andy Lee vs Korobov for WBO title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha. No one wants to fight Koborov. First Kid Chicken, then Andrade, and now Saunders. The only one that hasn't backed out is Koborov.

Comment

Easy for everyone to judge others when they're not the ones who have to put their safety at risk against the Fearsome Abominable Mighty Korobov.... Lee wants it add his scalp to the pile.

Comment

Seriously...wtf is up with the Saunders bit? I think it's just Lee putting in a petition since everyone's dropping out

Comment

Smells like Warren mischief to me

Even if the fight got signed and was two days away from happening i'd bet there would be 'visa' issue or an injury to stop the fight from happening.

To answer questions i dont think Korobov is the 'boogieman'. Hes just a decent fighter with the potential to put your lights out who brings no real money to the table. At least not in terms of the UK market.

Warren will try his best to make CEjr fight imo, which sucks

Comment

I was excited to see Saunders fight Eubanks jr, but I knew it was a long shot,, then I was excited to see him fight korobov

No way should lee get a title shot...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Why are all these guys scared of Korobov, it makes no sense. Just like Lee, who isnt even a MW getting at shot at a vacant title
              No ones scared of Korobum

Comment

When did Andy Lee jumped over Jermall Charlo, Lajos Mark Nagy, Curtis Stevens, Willlie Monroe, Jr., and David Lemieux in the WBO ranking? I guess all those guy turndown a fight with Korobov

Comment

Why is saunders out? Is this legit? He would only pull out if Eubank has signed on the dotted line imo.

Comment

This is basically Andy Lee's last chance at making something of himself in the sport. Should he lose terribly, I say he should retire. There's no sense in staying around such a sport needlessly if you have no chance at being a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
                      This is basically Andy Lee's last chance at making something of himself in the sport. Should he lose terribly, I say he should retire. There's no sense in staying around such a sport needlessly if you have no chance at being a champion.
                      Don't worry, Eddie Hearn will match him with Macklin and put it on PPV!

Comment

Working...
                      X