No announcement yet.

Floyd: Why Is He Adamant About Gloves, He's Trying To Pull A Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd: Why Is He Adamant About Gloves, He's Trying To Pull A Margarito

This needs it's own thread, the **** is just beyond ******ed.

No, it doesn't need it's own thread. Just pick from one of the 50-60 made each day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      No, it doesn't need it's own thread. Just pick from one of the 50-60 made each day.
      Thanks for the bump.

I swear, people are so dumb.

Comment

I've learned, since following his career, that Mayweather should be taken seriously at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
          Thanks for the bump.

I swear, people are so dumb.
          Getting a little butthurt cause I said to add it to the millions of Floyd threads already made?

Seems like you need the bottle buddy. But i'll help you out, here's another bump to your thread. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Getting a little butthurt cause I said to add it to the millions of Floyd threads already made?

Seems like you need the bottle buddy
            LMFAO, thanks again you dip****.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
              Floyd,

^^^this

Floyd's acting like a little bitch right now, he's acting real paranoid and shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                LMFAO, thanks again you dip****.
                Saw his post due to your reply because I got that sissy on ignore lol.

Look at him in that pic, looks like one of those big softy Michellins everybody picks on, slaps and they just smile in a shy manner and take it.

Anyhow, **** mayweather. I don't have much more to say about that disgusting piece of **** animal (because he is not a human being). He is trash, and that's how I will always treat him. Let's all take our energy and focus it on Maidana altering his life dramatically on September 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Saw his post due to your reply because I got that sissy on ignore lol.

Look at him in that pic, looks like one of those big softy Michellins everybody picks on, slaps and they just smile in a shy manner and take it.

Anyhow, **** mayweather. I don't have much more to say about that disgusting piece of **** animal (because he is not a human being). He is trash, and that's how I will always treat him. Let's all take our energy and focus it on Maidana altering his life dramatically on September 13th.
                  LOL, calling me sissy when you have me on ignore for ethering you in another thread Go play in traffic kid.

Comment

Floyd is TOTO!

Comment

Working...
                    X