• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bloody boxing trunks Manny Pacquiao sell for 40k

Bloody Trunks Sell for $40k
    ... At Charity Auction
    4/17/2014 10:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
    EXCLUSIVE

The bloody boxing trunks Manny Pacquiao wore during his victory over Timothy Bradley this weekend have sold at a charity auction for a cool $40,000 ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/17/manny-...#ixzz2zCebuz00

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Bloody Trunks Sell for $40k
    ... At Charity Auction
    4/17/2014 10:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
    EXCLUSIVE

The bloody boxing trunks Manny Pacquiao wore during his victory over Timothy Bradley this weekend have sold at a charity auction for a cool $40,000 ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/17/manny-...#ixzz2zCebuz00
    that would be doubled after pac retires. anyway pacman donated 100K he earned from this charity to the victim of typhoon haiyan

Comment

Great bargain, those trunks should be in a museum

Comment

i wonder if fraud will also auction one of his short stained with ellerbe's juice to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          i wonder if fraud will also auction one of his short stained with ellerbe's juice to the public.

Comment

Hahahaha good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Great bargain, those trunks should be in a museum
              i won't be surprise if it was the smithsonian museum that paid $40K for pac's bloody trunks.

Comment

I was in vegas back in February and the MGM grand had a big glass display of Floyd's wardrobe from a couple of his recent fights. MGM probably had to pay him for this while pacquiao gives his away to auction off for charity.

Comment

i won't be surprise if it was the smithsonian museum that paid $40K for pac's bloody trunks.
                  It was bought by a car dealer if I'm not mistaken!

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                    I was in vegas back in February and the MGM grand had a big glass display of Floyd's wardrobe from a couple of his recent fights. MGM probably had to pay him for this while pacquiao gives his away to auction off for charity.
                    awwwwww, here comes one of fraud's idiot fanboy preaching fraud is da best routine. here suck on these, idiot...

Comment

Working...
                    X