No announcement yet.

Amanda Knox guilty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    You knew what I meant. I'm not saying he is innocent, just that's the impression he conveys when discussing the case, he leaves you feeling that he did nothing wrong. Knox, not so much.

As far as the evidence goes, the case seems straightforward but iirc the defence disputes the quality of evidence so who knows.

Yep.
    Maybe he has just been able to mentally handle the reality of his crimes better than she has. If they are both guilty, and I think they are, then that might actually suggest that Sollecito is the more disturbed character. He reacted in a far cooler fashion to the whole thing that she has ever done.

Comment

I'd pay to see Casey Anthony and her scissoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
        Maybe he has just been able to mentally handle the reality of his crimes better than she has. If they are both guilty, and I think they are, then that might actually suggest that Sollecito is the more disturbed character. He reacted in a far cooler fashion to the whole thing that she has ever done.
        I can't believe he went back to Italy for the sentencing. I would have been expecting for him to head somewhere with no extradition treaty.

Comment

Italy is extremely corrupt and religious.

I saw on the news today that the prosecutor for that case had several cases where he tried to make a case for satanic rituals despite no evidence suggesting it including the Knox case.

at first i thought she was guilty based on how hot she looked, but the more i hear about this case the more i feel like she's innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
            She's been through a horrible ordeal for a young woman, especially with the time in prison and the wrongful guilty verdict in the first trial, then the lengthly second trial.

Amanda Knox seems a bit disturbed because she has post-traumatic stress. She bears some psychological scars from what she's been through.
            Geez you almost made me cry .....

Comment

Regardless of her actual innocence (or lack thereof) the United States should ignore the rulings of an irrelevant ****hole like Italy. This isn't 1939...Antarctica has as much political clout as Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Regardless of her actual innocence (or lack thereof) the United States should ignore the rulings of an irrelevant ****hole like Italy. This isn't 1939...Antarctica has as much political clout as Italy.
                We gotta extradition treaty with them. Eric Holder is gonna have to decide if this girls life is worth a diplomatic tussle

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                  We gotta extradition treaty with them. Eric Holder is gonna have to decide if this girls life is worth a diplomatic tussle
                  They won't be extraditing her, the US is the biggest kid in the playground.

Comment

Chick is innocent as hell. The Italian Court is ridiculous. They simply cannot admit that they completely ****ed up their own investigation and decided to go on a witch hunt. Their initial motive tells you how credible the case was. "The murder was a result of a marijuana-fueled satan worshipping orgy turned violent". I am sure that is not the word for word quote but it was something similar.

Comment

Would still bang

Comment

Working...
                      X