No announcement yet.

Can people stop with the Bradley crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    nobody wants to pay 59.99 to watch bradley stink it up on PPV except for his 3 nut huggers on boxingscene and his dozen fans in his hometown.
    man you probably didnt even buy the fight last night.

Comment

lol, you just called another poster racist but yet agree with this guys blatantly afrocentric racism.
      I agree with his break down of how the fighters named did not do well against slick fighters..I never said anything about anybody's race...Reading comprehension is key friend...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        No point in fighting Bradley, He brings nothing to the table... JMM would be stupid, no DUMB to fight Bradley... He might as well retire or fight Rios.
        Other than being an entertaining Mexican fighter, what makes Rios a better/more capable opponent than Bradley? I'll think higher of Marquez if he beats Bradley instead of Rios.

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
        I feel the same way. If Manny truly wanted a 5th fight then I think JMM owes him one and they could do another classic. Aside from that, anything else is a huge step down.
        What would have to happen in the 5th fight for you to not want a 6th fight?

Comment

Rios just better hope Arum protects him and doesnt match him up with Bradley while Pac and Marquez rest and heal up. If he does then its curtains for that walking punching bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            man you probably didnt even buy the fight last night.
            I sure did, an extra 60$ on my cable bill

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I agree with his break down of how the fighters named did not do well against slick fighters..I never said anything about anybody's race...Reading comprehension is key friend...
            you're right reading comprehension is key, now go back and read his post when he clearly states: slick BLACK fighters
            Last edited by Southpawology; 12-09-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

lol, you just called another poster racist but yet agree with this guys blatantly afrocentric racism.
              How the hell is what I wrote racists?

Fact: Black fighters are the practitioners of the slick style of the sweet science.

Fact: Mexican fighters prefer to stand and trade. They would rather not chase a guy whose feet aren't planted to the canvas.

Fact: Barrera, Morales, Marquez and Pacquiao all have done their damnedest to avoid slick fighters throughout their entire careers. Once they slipped up and gave one a try, it looked like Junior Jones sending Barrera into early retirement until Barrera rekindled his love for the sport by beating the overhyped Naseem Hamed.

Fact: I also mentioned that even most Blacks don't possess the skills to be slick at the highest levels.

So how are any of those OBSERVATIONS racist in nature?

They aren't.

Its just that you, like most people who want their favorites to be more than what they really are, have a problem with the truth.

But there was nothing remotely "afrocentric" about my assertions.

The truth doesn't have a color.

I won't hold your pathetic attempt to spin my post against you.

Nice chatting with you.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Other than being an entertaining Mexican fighter, what makes Rios a better/more capable opponent than Bradley? I'll think higher of Marquez if he beats Bradley instead of Rios.

What would have to happen in the 5th fight for you to not want a 6th fight?
                Bradley is more deserving and a better fighter than Rios, but you must have noticed that boxing fans have short memory, and Rios' last fight was way better received than Bradley. And Marquez Rios is guaranteed action, you can invite your non boxing fans over and be sure you'll make some fans, like last night.

If the next one is as good, I don't see why not. You can pass on it, but chances are you're passing on an awesome fight.

Comment

I sure did, an extra 60$ on my cable bill

you're right reading comprehension is key, now go back and read his post when he clearly states: slick BLACK fighters
                  Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                  How the hell is what I wrote racists?

Fact: Black fighters are the practitioners of the slick style of the sweet science.

Fact: Mexican fighters prefer to stand and trade. They would rather not chase a guy whose feet aren't planted to the canvas.

Fact: Barrera, Morales, Marquez and Pacquiao all have done their damnedest to avoid slick fighters throughout their entire careers. Once they slipped up and gave one a try, it looked like Junior Jones sending Barrera into early retirement until Barrera rekindled his love for the sport by beating the overhyped Naseem Hamed.

Fact: I also mentioned that even most Blacks don't possess the skills to be slick at the highest levels.

So how are any of those OBSERVATIONS racist in nature?

They aren't.

Its just that you, like most people who want their favorites to be more than what they really are, have a problem with the truth.

But there was nothing remotely "afrocentric" about my assertions.

The truth doesn't have a color.

I won't hold your pathetic attempt to spin my post against you.

Nice chatting with you.
                  This is why I said reading comprehension was key..But that's not his strong suit...

Not to mention Marquez has a lost to two slick fighters,I consider John a slick kinda fighter as well..
                  Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 12-09-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    Bradley is more deserving and a better fighter than Rios, but you must have noticed that boxing fans have short memory, and Rios' last fight was way better received than Bradley. And Marquez Rios is guaranteed action, you can invite your non boxing fans over and be sure you'll make some fans, like last night.

If the next one is as good, I don't see why not. You can pass on it, but chances are you're passing on an awesome fight.
                    Pac/Marquez is the kind of match-up that will be good every single time because of the styles clash. They also know each other so well now and the ebb and flow is tremendous. They're pretty much equal at this point. The only outcome that hasn't happened yet is Pac stopping Marquez, and that's probably why some want to see another rematch. I've had my fill of Pac/Marquez, but I know that they could fight ten times and somebody will always pay to watch cuz their chemistry is undeniable. I'd rather see them fight young talent while they're still viable competitors instead of recycling this match-up. I'm glad that Marquez finally got the W (and in emphatic fashion), but not again. They could fight each other exclusively for the rest of their careers and it wouldn't solve one of the biggest problems that boxing has: a lack of future stars. I know people want to pretend like Bradley doesn't exist, but he would provide solid competition for Marquez which is why I want to see it. Hell, fight Rios, that'd be a barn-burner. Just not Pacquiao.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 12-09-2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

I was surprised at Rome's blatant racism..... specially after accusing me.
                      I knew he was delusional and not all there in the head but this is a new low.

definitely lost any respect I had for him and his ridiculous opinions on boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X