Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Floyd Mayweather Jr:"I'M UNDEFEATED FOR A REASON...MAY 5TH, LET'S DO IT!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    2 years of vacations and excuses, and now he's making loads of noise when he knows Arum is going to make Pac/Marquez 4? he's full of ****, always has been.

We're not going to see that fight on May 5th either and he knows it.
    Anytime now you can get over Hatton being stopped by Floyd. That was four years ago, bro. Time should have healed that wound.

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
    He just says on May 5th "let's do it". He doesn't say "Pacquiao's" name. That leaves him an escape route. Maybe he's talking about Morales. He did not name anyone specific.

He is still not sure he wants to fight Pacman. Pacman looked more vulnerable in his last fight but he has never blown JMM away. It could be just the style factor. and Mayweather is keeping that in the back of his mind.

The scrambling that you guys have done has been exceptional. Like are ya'll playing or are ya'll serious? It's really hard to tell.

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    So Floyd wants this fight as bad as ever and Pac just looked the most human he's looked in 3 years. Why am I not surprised.
    Right. Which is why on Nov 2nd or 3rd, they came to media and let them know that the May 5 date was reserved to fight Manny. Floyd sure is a prophet, he can surely see into the future. Because he KNEW that Manny was going to struggle with a 38 year old lightweight that he (Floyd) shut out over two years ago.

Comment

I also find it hard to believe that actual fight fans are giving pacquiao any sort of chance to beat mayweather. like it'll be one of the most one sided fights floyd has ever had. first 3-4 rounds will be kind of even (if you can call it that) and then floyd will just start toying and doing what he wants at will. I mean I understand supporting a guy, and Im sure pac is a better person than floyd (allegedly), but he is nowhere near the better fighter. No aspect of his boxing game is on the level of floyds. its not that its a matter of opinion, its just there in front of you. pac is good, just not as good as floyd, and probly never will be. some fighters just arent, whaddaya want...

Comment

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
        He just says on May 5th "let's do it". He doesn't say "Pacquiao's" name. That leaves him an escape route. Maybe he's talking about Morales. He did not name anyone specific.

He is still not sure he wants to fight Pacman. Pacman looked more vulnerable in his last fight but he has never blown JMM away. It could be just the style factor. and Mayweather is keeping that in the back of his mind.
        you're either a troll or ignorant. this is just a portion of the entire interview, in the first two parts he calls out PACQUIAO by name, get a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          I also find it hard to believe that actual fight fans are giving pacquiao any sort of chance to beat mayweather. like it'll be one of the most one sided fights floyd has ever had. first 3-4 rounds will be kind of even (if you can call it that) and then floyd will just start toying and doing what he wants at will. I mean I understand supporting a guy, and Im sure pac is a better person than floyd (allegedly), but he is nowhere near the better fighter. No aspect of his boxing game is on the level of floyds. its not that its a matter of opinion, its just there in front of you. pac is good, just not as good as floyd, and probly never will be. some fighters just arent, whaddaya want...
          Bold statements there. But do tell me, when was the last time Floyd even fought a guy like Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
            Bold statements there. But do tell me, when was the last time Floyd even fought a guy like Pacquiao?

A guy with poor boxing skills ?

Comment

Originally posted by [SyrianUser] View Post
              A guy with poor boxing skills ?
              Uhhh... Pac had 2-1 with Morales and 3-0 with Marquez. Very impressive for a guy you claim to have poor boxing skills.

Comment

i cant wait for this fight. pac has had the best possible preperation for floyd fighting marquez. he knows how to prepare for a countrpuncher. Floyd on the other hand had non competitive farce against ortiz. i think floyds in for a shock if he thinks this is easy. remember pac always comes back stronger from weak performances. Hes done it through out his career. when he is underdog he raises his game. your going to see the best pac ever against floyd.

Comment

Floyd will dominate Manny and make it look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
                    Uhhh... Pac had 2-1 with Morales and 3-0 with Marquez. Very impressive for a guy you claim to have poor boxing skills.

When he beat Morales , Morales came off a loss against Zahir Raheem and Morales was weight drained , even Morales says that he lost because he was drained .

And Marquez , the 3 fights ended with controversial decisions .

Comment

Originally posted by [SyrianUser] View Post
                      When he beat Morales , Morales came off a loss against Zahir Raheem and Morales was weight drained , even Morales says that he lost because he was drained .

And Marquez , the 3 fights ended with controversial decisions .
                      and pacs resume at welterweight is better than floyds consedering floyds been there far longer.

fact is pacs resume is better than floyds period.

Comment

Working...
                      X